Monday, May 25, 2015

Bittersweet Monday

 Hello i am back :D Again this weekend passed really quickly :( But it was good :)) Hehe shall blog about last Friday too!

22 May, Friday

The day after Pristine's birthday!! So yes when i was out with Pearl i was shopping for her present haha.

Bought her a sling bag from F21!! :) I REALLY LIKE IT and i'm glad she likes it too haha. My card is so childish but what's new :P

Met her at Somerset and we went to 49 seats!! :) She passed me a birthday present too :D We didn't really know where to eat so i randomly suggested this place haha. I had really little sleep the prev night so i felt like a zombie oh well :/


Ordered this again!! I regret not trying smth different haha. She ordered fish and chips too! But without the tom yum sauce. Haha she doesn't think the food here is that good oops but i guess she only tried one dish so can't blame her :P YAY we talked a lot hehe had so much catching up to do!! :) Seriously love how we can click so well even though we only knew each other from orientation. 

THEN IT WAS TIME FOR LLAO LLAO :))

Didn't really know where to go haha but we were just walking around and going into random shops while talking!! It was actually pretty fun hehe. 

My dress looks funny here haha

This is so not the hair colour i wanted -.-

So we walked into taka and eventually ended up in Ion! Hehe i've been wanting to go to ION Sky so yeap she brought me there!! She's been there twice haha. I was supposed to go with Andy haha oops i guess we'll save it for next time!!

It's nicer than i expected!! I was expecting it to be really lame haha. Okay it wasn't AMAZING but still cool :))


Perfect place for photosss

 Another step shot haha

She could show me where her house is :O




Sorry for the spam :P Just really like these few pics!! :)


Hehe so we left ION Sky at 4+ then we went to buy drinks!! I bought Boost again lol and she bought Koi then we suddenly realised that we ate llao llao just awhile ago :P Haha sat down somewhere to slowly enjoy our drinks then at 5+ we left!! :) YAY I HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME! :) I'll see her again during our BBQ on Sunday haha. 

Andy was only booking out at 7+ so i went home first! Had dinner then i went back out to look for him :) Decided to meet at Dhoby instead of the west haha. 

Really missed him after not talking to him for 4 days!! Okay but i didn't feel that needy cause i was quite occupied that week haha. He developed a heat rash cause of field camp :( 

Guess what he wanted fast food so we went to Burger King haha. I forgot what he ordered cause we were too busy talking!! Felt like i had so much to tell him haha.

Then i followed him home cause he wanted to bathe but we weren't ready to part hahaha. YEAP then his dad sent me home :)) I feel so bad his dad keeps sending me home :P I should really just go home by myself next time haha.

23 May. Saturday

We were supposed to go out with some people but we had to postpone it to next week haha. So yeap we planned what to do the night before hehe and the day was really fruitful!! :) Wanted to eat at Saveur at Bugis Plus but on our way day we saw Poulet and decided to try it!! I'M GLAD WE DID HEHE. I seriously love the food here :O 

I've eaten here before but at that point Andy hasn't so i was really excited for him to try it!

THEIR SUPER GOOD MUSHROOM SOUP

Truffle mashed potato!! It was damn good too haha. Ordered these plus a whole chicken to share!! We kinda over-ordered? After awhile i just felt v gelat omg then i couldn't finish my chicken :(


TOO GOOD. If only we ordered the right stuff haha. Everything was just...too concentrated (?) hmm idk how to put it haha. But it was still good i highly recommend this place!! Andy says that this is one of restaurants that we have to revisit once in awhile haha. 

Then we went to St Games!!! Wanted to play Mariokart but somebody was using it :( Soo we played Marvel VS Capcom!! :D I played it with my cousin before haha it was really fun. 

YAYY. I suck so bad though hahaha after awhile i kept losing then it wasn't fun anymore :((

Stupid Andy no give chance...

So we switched game!! ROCKBAND YAY. Played this for the remaining one and a half hours haha it felt much shorter than that!!

Should've taken a photo of the instruments haha. We used the guitar at first then we switch to singing!! Hehe took turns to play the drums and sing! It was damn fun haha. I like hearing Andy sing :D

Then we wanted to buy Gongcha so we walked to Dhoby!! We passed by SAM haha and noticed there was a new exhibition called "Utopia" so we decided to check it out!

These were taken before we decided to go in haha 



FREE ENTRYYY







A little obsessed with these carved figurines haha. They're so cute!!

Saw some couple being all intimate in front of this mirror so we did the opposite :P


I think the plastic bag ruined this photo hahaha

Should've taken a photo here haha

One exhibition contained nudity so no pics were allowed haha. Okay but they didn't expose any private areas at all lah.   

Hehe then we went to get Gong Cha at the Cathay!! Okay this pic is quite unnecessary haha

Then i had family dinner cause my grandmother's grandnephew turned one month old!! So yeap it's just for everyone to see the baby haha. And my grandmother asked Andy to go LOLOL so he went yay!! :) Anyway idk most of the people there also haha so he doesn't need to socialise with them :P

He went to my house first and we watched the season finale of The Flash together!! :) I watched it alr haha but i totally didn't mind re-watching it. Can't wait for the next season :O So he waited for me to change and stuff then we waited for my siblings to change haha. Then my dad picked us up at around 6:45 :D My mom couldn't go cause she's in Japan!

Most of my family members were there haha. My cousin brought his gf along so it's completely fine that i brought Andy along hehe.


BIRTHDAY BUNS 

The food was so good omg. But it wasn't that filling haha maybe cause there wasn't any rice? 

I need to quit using that pose -.- Haha luckily Andy was wearing smth sort-of formal alr so he didn't have to change :)

The first time i'm seeing a selfie of just my siblings haha 

The baby is so cute!!


Can you see Andy behind hahaha i had no idea he was in the photo until he told me :P I didn't mean to exclude you :( 

Yeap then my dad sent Andy home!! :)

24 May, Sunday

Met Wei Sheng and Keyun for breakfast! :D We ate at The Orange Thimble haha. Some cafe at Tiong Bahru! I couldn't sleep AGAIN so i decided to meet Andy straight at the mrt station instead of at his house. So yeap we met at Outram then took a bus from there :)

Haha we were the latest oops..

The place is quite cute! :)

Ordered their smoke salmon sandwhich which looks like a burger haha. Didn't really like it though it was kinda dry :/

He looks like a minion here hahaha so cute

Strawberry and cream ice blended!!


 Ws told us not to post any photos but i decided to just post one on sushiisashimi hahaha. We actually think he looks better without hair?! Like less douche-y haha. So we stayed here for like 2h+!! Really happy that we met them :D Ws talked a lot about army haha. Which i didn't mind cause his stories are really funny and entertaining! :P

Left at 1+! :)

Keyun went to buy lunch for her family so the 3 of us left by bus! 

Took the bus to Tiong Bahru station then went to Lavender by train hehe

Went to his house and i took a nap hahaha. I was seriously too tired :/ Haha spent it like how we usually spend our Sundays then at 5+ we went for dinner with his family :) Ate at Curry Wok and it was surprisingly really good!! :) Seriously must thank his mom for the meal :D 

We had A LOT of time cause he was only supposed to book in at 9.30pm haha so we had dessert at BV!! :)


Tried Black Ball :) It was not bad!! 

His face.... hahaha. So i sent him to Boon Lay then went back home!! Aww man i took like slightly more than an hour to get home?? Cause the train broke down lol -.- Haha oh well. So yeap that's all :) Another weekend well spent!! And another Monday spent blogging haha.

Gonna go out to get new contacts haha. BY MYSELF YAY :) Oh anyway, i accepted SMU alr!! I can still change my mind though haha but i won't lah. Quite proud of my decision :) Really not gonna care so much about prestige and all cause at the end of the day i should be doing what's best for my future!! And not whether or not i can tell people "I'm from NUS" haha. SO YEAPP :) Shall go now then haha. I still have a lot of things to do today actually :D Hehe cya!!
-Sophia

2 comments: