Thursday, August 6, 2015

Short week! :)

HELLO. Gonna blog about the past 3 days!! :) Kay i didn't do much haha so this will be quite a boring post :P Hehe but this weekend is gonna be great!! Andy's booking out today and he'll only be booking in on Monday :O FOR ONCE, our 'weekdays' is shorter than our weekends haha. Only had to wait 3 days to see him again LOL. 

3 August, Monday

Had lunch with my family at Tonkichi!! It was supposed to be just Min and I but then everyone decided to join haha. Yay it was nice seeing my cousins and grandparents again :)) Then Min and I went shopping with my second cousin, Herman! It's damn funny cause he keeps making a lot of unnecessary comments like "not nice lah" "don't buy don't buy" -.- Even when i saw a shirt i really liked :P But yeah heck care him i still bought it hahaha. Bought two items from F21!! :) And that was all that i bought haha.

Went to a few more shops then i decided that i needed a BOOST. Pun intended...so yeap i went to the basement to get Boost hehe. 

And i bumped into Raymond!! He was with Violet haha. SO COINCIDENTAL :P I was queuing then he suddenly poked his head out and was like "Sophia??" HAHA

Then my cousins and I went to Daiso!! It was quite fun buying stuff with them haha. I can't rmb the last time we went out like this! Hehe 6 of us should go out tgt someday :D

YAY HAD TO TAKE A SELFIE. Not super close to Min these days but i guess it's alright cause we're still comfortable around each other and stuff! :)

Forgot to mention that i was feeling quite sick that day :( Like my throat was quite shitty and i was feeling cold ugh. So i went home to rest!! They drove me home haha. Yeap that's about all that i did :) Oh and i started reading Eleanor & Park! The book Raymond got me for my birthday haha. Ya i know it took me awhile to get started :P Hehe the beginning is super sweet i kept spazzing to myself cause Andy wasn't around to spazz with me haha

4 August, Tuesday

I had nothing to do that day haha. The only thing i had to do was go for my spine treatment which was at 4.45pm! Soo i decided to ask Pearl out for dinner :D And she was free yay she said she wanted to ask me if i wanted dinner too hahaha. YEAP so we met at 6+ and ate at 49 Seats!!

PHOTOS FIRST while it was still bright haha


I look crappy here but Pearl looks good so just post lah haha

YAY tom yum seafood pasta!! Lol all my bad life decisions...it tasted really good but my throat wasn't feeling too good so i shouldn't have ordered smth spicy :P I thought by asking them to reduce the spiciness level it would be okay haha but i still ended up coughing :( Oh well i still enjoyed it hehe

Then we wanted to have dessert so we went to Lady M again!! :D THIS TIME WE PAID BEFORE LEAVING.

Green tea mille crepe yayy. It was good but i waited super long before i ate it cause Pearl's strawberry shortcake took FOREVER to come :O The waiter didn't take her order -.- Even after we told the waitress it still took super long..like how long can it take to just cut a slice of cake?? Don't get it :P But she still enjoyed her strawberry shortcake haha. My cake was like melting :( So i ate some of it first haha. 

Yeap that's all!! I'm meeting Pearl a lot more often now compared to while we were in sec sch and JC haha. YAY i guess that's a good thing :)) But we haven't seen Sotong in forever haha think she doesn't wanna meet us :P Oh well. Hmm we will all meet eventually!! :)

5 August, Wednesday

I woke up at 11.30am haha only cause i set an alarm! If i didn't i probably would've got up at like 12+ :P Yeah must control my body clock haha. I nua-ed for awihle at home and read my book hehe. Then at 3+ i started getting ready to meet Rachella!! She works at Ion Coffee Bean now :D So we decided to just meet for a short while after her work haha. And i was meeting Grace for dinner anyway so it's not like i was just out for a short while :) 

Talked for awhile while she was finishing her fruits then we took selfies!! :) She look so good in all of them omg. Haha then we talked for awhile more and walked to Somerset!! 

She tried finding herself a white sling bag to bring to a club haha but we didn't manage to find a nice + affordable one. So then we had bingsu at 313! :D Yayy i love bingsu hehe. She didn't feel like having dessert so i just bought the small one for myself! I'm glad that we're still so comfortable around each other even though we hardly meet! MUST MEET MORE OFTEN. It'll be really sad if we really drifted after a few more years :( 

Hehe then we went to New Look and Grace came to look for us :) Then Rachella had to leave cause she had dinner at home! So yeap Grace and I took the train to Dhoby then went to MAKI-SAN!

I spilled soya sauce all over hahaha failure in life lol. Okay kidding :P I was just quite amused at myself cause i'm damn clumsy haha. Hehe i had so much to tell her!! But at first it's like you dk where to start LOL cause so much has happened :O It's not like only one camp passed so i know that "oh i should tell you about camp". But like just so many things have been going on lah haha. Yeap but we managed to share about almost everything that's been going on in our lives :D

It was still kinda early and i had bingsu alr so no dessert for me :( Haha Grace bought milkcow and we just sat at the fountain area at Cathay!! :) Talked a lot then we went outside to take photos :D Should've taken them while it was still bright but we kinda forgot about it haha.

Matching outfits?? Real telepathy not like Andy and i must plan :P HAHAHA. I love my new skirt hehe i think the print is v pretty. Okay i should stop praising my own fashion sense. 

And one without her specs! 

Haha then we went to run some 'errands'. Kay not really lah but i just went to buy random stuff that i needed haha. And i'm such a burden cause i always don't have cash so we had to walk up and down to the ATM and back :P Then we found somewhere to sit and just talked for awhile longer before leaving! Hehe always a good time! :D

I went home and finished Eleanor & Park! It got so sad towards the end :( I kept crying haha. So wasn't expecting it :( The very last part implied that things would end well though. So yeahh. Haha halfway through i found it a little boring but now i really love the book! :) I like how it describes them as "smart enough to know that first love almost never lasts, but brave and desperate enough to try" :') Hehe yeah they're really v interesting characters. Read it if you can!! 

Just waiting for Andy to book out now and i have nothing to do :P I think it's time to look at clothes online hehe. Kay shall go now then!! I'll try to blog during this weekend but unlikely lah :P I'll still try haha. Yeap CYAAA :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment