HII i'm back with a random post. Feeling quite down so i felt like blogging. Sorry this isn't gonna sound as positive as the title suggests haha.
Yesterday Andy came over and he read + did random stuff while i studied FA. Towards the end i joined him for a few episodes of HIMYM haha. Still so so thankful for you <3 I keep getting emotional and anxious lately which really sucksss. But thank God for Andy for keeping me sane and happy.
So FA paper was today and it didn't go too well :/ I was aiming for A actually haha but it didn't go as expected and i think i'll get 60+ for the paper :( But i'm still hoping that there will be moderation etc.
The day kind of started off bad cause i had a really sad dream last night and when i woke up i was like feeling sad + angst + weird LOL. But yeah i just dismissed it. Then FA paper went badly and just now during dinner i cried cause of smth quite minor but i couldn't help but let it affect me for some reason ughrrghljh. ANDD LASTLY i checked my comments for my final PWR assignment (which makes up 35% of my grade) and it wasn't good :( I wanted at least a B+ for this assignment but i'm probably getting a B now lol. SO YEAPP. I guess tmr can only get better??? So not prepared for my last two papers but i guess i just need to stop sulking and do what i can with the days leading up to them. Really not sure where this depressing feeling is coming from. Like is it circumstance or me IDK. I shouldn't be pms-ing leh my period is overrrr. UGH SO WEIRDD. Maybe it's exam stress?? WHO KNOWSS :( Haha i'm actually not sure if blogging is making me feel better or worse. I just need to snap out of it right :O Oh well. Andy is only coming out on Friday which means i have to tank not being with him for the rest of the week lol. I think i'm too dependent on him :( Like i always need his support + affection etc. TIME TO LEARN HOW TO DEPEND ON MYSELFFF. I tell myself that all the time haha. Wah must remember it. Okay so objective for the week: BE INDEPENDENT & STRONG & JUST FOCUS ON STUDYING (muscle arm)
Pray that i'll be able to achieve it. ALSO, I mustn't forget that God is right here with me through it all!! :) I just need to trust Him and he will direct my steps. IMPORTANTT. Okay i shall go now haha. I WILL GET BETTER! Cya again after finals :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment