Friday, December 4, 2015

Post-finals excitement YAY


HELLOOO. YAYY ANOTHER POST. Haha so yesterday was like post-finals celebration!! :) HAD TO MEET SO MANY PEOPLE. In the end i didn't manage to meet my JC friend cause i took damn long to dye my hair :( Oh well i guess there's always next time!! Haha okay let me start proper. 


SO FIRST I MET NIC!! Right after her last paper (biz law) :) HEHE SO HAPPY FOR HER. Yay so we met at Somerset and we started shopping haha. Saw smth i liked at Factorie (at Ion) but i decided to get it another time :P So i didn't buy anything the entire day hehe.

Then at 12+ we went for lunch :D I didn't wanna spend too much so we decided to eat at 18 Chefs :)

yay

Had so much fun talking!! I'll be back in Sg on the 15th and she's flying off on the 15th :( AH WELL. No fate sia so i won't see her for damn long :O

Haha hung around for awhile longer until like 3+. Idk what we did for so many hours actually hahaha we were mainly just walking around and looking at stuff! She wanted a pair of Supergas so we visited the Wheelock outlet to take a look! I feel like buying one now too :O Then i can wear it during samba pracs and performances haha. 

HEHE THEN WE CAME HERE TO TAKE SELFIES :) I love this year's Christmas tree at ION!! But i really don't like the Christmas decorations at night lol. It looks weird for some reason...like way too much blue :O 


Then she had to go meet her Inspirar group cause they were having a staycay!! SO FUN HAHA. Idk if my Inspirar group will have one but i kinda hope we do someday! Omg won't be seeing her for so long :/ We will meet ASAP when she's back!! :) I wanna meet Sher too but our schedules really don't match :/ Like the 4 of us haha. Oh well we'll just have to be patient!!

Then i waited until 4 for Pearl to come cause we were gonna dye our hair!! :) HEHEHE. I wanted to meet at 3 actually cause i was supposed to go for dinner at 7 with my jc friends. But i realised that even if we met at 3 i still might not have been able to meet them. THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS DAMN LONG :O Cause....i had to bleach my hair. Both of us lah haha. She wanted grey so she had to bleach hers thrice. I just wanted ash brown but they said to get the orange tones out of my hair i def had to bleach :P Yeah i really really don't want my hair to go back to the same boring orange-brown hair haha. HAHA SOOO I just decided to bleach. Had to bleach mine twice!!

BEFORE

FIRST BLEACH. OMG LOOK AT IT. The colour is so weird and artificial looking hahaha. Damn funny i was damn amused by it. The hairdresser was like asking me why i seem so happy lol :P

SECOND. I WAS TURNING INTO A BLONDIE. It's so scary haha. I think this is gonna be the first and last time i'm bleaching my hair :P Anyway now that i've bleached it's easier for me to get other colours in the future!! :) Btw they left out the roots so that there would be sort of a gradient effect haha. And they didn't wanna touch my healthy hair!

IT TOOK HOURS TO GET TO THIS STAGE. Pearl's took longer cause her hairdresser wanted the bleach to stay on longer and he applied a lot more bleach on hers to really make sure she'd be able to get grey hair!! So yeahh. But at this point 3+h had passed?? :P

I told the guy i wanted ash brown and he said ash is kind of green-ish so i got a bit of a shock haha. But he persuaded me to just go ahead with it since i bleached alr and i shouldn't dye a typical brown again. Apparently it'll go back to the original brown that i started with after it fades. Haha oh well and i thought the brown i wanted was alr quite diff. HMM but yeap i just decided to go along with it!! He said the green won't scare me lah :P

YAY AND HERE'S THE RESULT. Okay it was nice lah hahaha. Not what i was expecting but i still really like it!! :) It's like a strange mix of green + brown + grey. I'm v intrigued by it haha. I think it resembles platinum ash most. Hmm but i'm hoping that the green will fade out a bit after a few washes!! Under certain lighting it looks damn green :O

ANOTHER PIC. Sorry i'll kind of be spamming selfies but just this post i promise!!

BY THEN, IT WAS 9. LOL. We started the whole thing at 4+?? I STILL SMELL LIKE SALON/CHEMICALS. By the time they really started bleaching and stuff it was like 5. So i knew that i wouldn't make it in time to meet my friends haha. YEAHH. In the end i just met my bondue friends straight!! :)

Thank goodness Far East is pretty near to Clarke Quay!! :) They waited for me before going to the bar yay :D

PICS AT THE CHRISTMAS TREE. Remus was being a random and decided to take this picture.


I QUITE LIKED MY OUTFIT. They kept making this joke about me being a wild child the whole night HAHAHA. Like new hair NEW SOPHIA LOL. Cause we went drinking and i told them i could stay late. Then after that they wanted to go siam diu and i just said okay hahaha. 


Went to this cosy bar!! It's quite nice like the beer we chose was super smooth (it felt like water) and it didn't feel too heavy!! Haha at one point i kept having to drink lol and i really felt like i was pushing my limit but then i felt bad not to :( So yeah i drank quite fast haha. Afterwards i felt a little dizzy :O

YAY. Ordered this cheesy meatballs to share cause at that point i haven't had dinner. 

There was a mini photobooth?? SO THE GIRLS WENT HEHE. They don't actually help you take pics they just provide you with the black background and lighting haha. You still have to use your own phone + self-timer :P BUT STILL COOL.


AND YEAP THEY HAVE RANDOM PROPS HAHA


MUCH LOVE FOR THESE TWO <3

We played random games including taboo and the other one where we take turns to pull out a block from a 'building' and the person who makes the thing topple loses. WHAT'S IT CALL AH. I don't remember hahaha. Oh forgot to mention, shortly after we got there Ty joined us!! I have no idea how he found the place on his own haha i'd totally get lost if i were him :P YAY and we split into teams for taboo it was damn fun (cause our team won and i didn't have to drink hehehe)!! WE PLAYED DARTS TOO. Haha boys vs girls. I can't decide which team sucked more hahaha. We were like so much better at first?? But we lost during the second round :( Cause we kept missing HAHA. It was damn hilarious. 

Then they wanted to go to siam diu :P I was like anything lorh. Then we realised that it was closed haha. NO FATE. And suddenly i felt SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE :( Like i wanted to just collapse/puke/faint IDK. I almost puked haha and i couldn't see?! For quite long :O Omg why am i so weak lol. I think i drank too fast!! But to them i really drank v little alr haha. Aiya i think my tolerance is just v low :( And next time i really have to just sip it slowly! So yeah it took my awhile to recover my vision and feel better. And at first they wanted someone to piggyback me cause i couldn't really walk haha but i didn't want leh i would totally crush that person!! So yeap thank God i recovered in time :) I've learnt my lesson haha.

IN THE END WE DECIDED ON SWEE CHOON :D Yay i love swee choon!! HAHA WE ORDERED TOO MUCH. Lol we ordered way too much carrot cake?! Three plates of it haha totally couldn't finish omg.


FRIENDS

Another two pics of my hair cause i like how it looks in this lighting!! :) I'm relieved that my mom likes it haha i thought she would think it's weird but nope :) She said it's v nice :D

Stayed there for quite long haha and we were struggling like mad to finish the carrot card. In the end we played the fist guessing game and the loser of every round must eat. Then he/she will sit out for the next round and start playing again in the following round haha. I LOST THRICE?! :(( As much as i love carrot cake this wasn't the best carrot cake and too much of it is just....omg. Hahaha but it was damn fun lah couldn't stop laughing :P

Group pic before leaving! :)

Cabbed home from here!! Shared a cab with Hj and i got home super quickly yay :D

LAST PIC OF MY HAIR. THIS IS KIND OF WHAT I WANTED. Like ash brown more towards the brown instead of ash?? But still not the usual orange/red brown. YEAHH HAHA. It only looks like this under my toilet lighting :P Pls turn to this colour soon hehe.

YAYY I'M DONE. It's been so long since i blogged about just one day! Haha i will blog more frequently from now on :) Maybe not as often when i'm in Japan though :P Hehe we'll see!! YAY CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ANDY LATERR. Omg i'm so clingy how am i gonna survive two weeks of not seeing him when i'm in Japan :O Ah well :P Seriously loving this stress-free feeling! Like i can just do whatever i want without thinking about school stuff haha. I really can't wait to go back to samba though!! But it'll only be after my Jap trip hehe oops. Even more excited for Christmas busking!! :) IT'LL COME SOON.

Alright that's all for now then! Gonna watch Mockingjay later i hope i'll like it :) Hehe bye for now then!! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment