HI THEREE. Yay i'm finally blogging again!! :) It's been more than 2 weeks :( Anyway here are some photos that were taken in school, during the past 2-3 weeks. Very happy to say that i've been enjoying school! :) My friends in SA are really awesome and it's thanks to them that i don't dread weekdays (can you believe it). Yeap okay be prepared for another lengthy post!
PLUM AND I :))
Some time during break..i love how there are no hand phone restrictions in JC!!
(Left to right): Debo, Fad, Nadia, Bryan, Yam, Jac-Lyn, Me, Rachella, Gideon
After an awesome pe lesson! :) So far the furthest we ran during pe is 2km, thank God for that!

Two Fridays ago, damn unglam but whatever haha. I love how high/crazy we get in school omg, will really miss her when she leaves :(
Taken last Thursday. We were supposed to run 4km that day, i seriously panicked! But then the lightning signal came on and so we couldn't go onto the track, that was when the entire class started cheering hahaha. Ended up just going to the gym yay :)
Just yesterday! :)

Playing Truth or Dare before the sports people leave for Malaysia. So envious omg! The classroom was so empty during Econs tut and there were only 7 of us during Chinese! HAHAH.
Anyway i'm still very confused with Math and Chem. I also don't really get Econs :( I'm only fully aware of what's going on during LIT. For other subjects it's like i half get it, half don't. Noo i have a feeling that i'm gonna flunk my MSAs!! I better make use of this holiday to study and just clarify all my doubts!
Thank goodness i've started having Chem tuition with Pearl. Haha i met her at the CJC bus stop last Tuesday and we went to Beauty World together! It was damn funny how we couldn't even do the first question on our worksheet :P At that point we were just like 'What have we been doing in the past month??' And the Chem tutor is freaking lame but quite good! It's like his explanations are so thorough and i totally get what he's saying. Can't wait for him to start on Atomic Structure lol i'm damn lost in that chapter.
Btw i cut my hair today!! It's super short now :( I regret telling the hairdresser to cut 3 inches! And my fringe sucks :( Really want it to grow faster haha. Kay it's not that terrible lah, but still i miss my long hair! After cutting our hair (my sis and i) my mom brought us to this Jap restaurant for lunch yay :) We were at Crown Centre. Spent the rest of my day slacking, i'm such a horrible student. I haven't even come up with an idea for my PI! It's so hard omgg. Sorry i'm just jumping from one subject to another cause i too many things to talk about, so i'm sorry if this blog post doesn't really flow haha.
Btw i cut my hair today!! It's super short now :( I regret telling the hairdresser to cut 3 inches! And my fringe sucks :( Really want it to grow faster haha. Kay it's not that terrible lah, but still i miss my long hair! After cutting our hair (my sis and i) my mom brought us to this Jap restaurant for lunch yay :) We were at Crown Centre. Spent the rest of my day slacking, i'm such a horrible student. I haven't even come up with an idea for my PI! It's so hard omgg. Sorry i'm just jumping from one subject to another cause i too many things to talk about, so i'm sorry if this blog post doesn't really flow haha.
Moving on, drama has been stressing me out :( I don't feel as excited to go for drama now because i've recently realised how much i suck at acting! Obtaining a role has seemed to be more of a curse than a blessing. Just yesterday we had drama and i was quite badly criticised by Mr Chee Kam :( Yes it stung but i know that i need to be criticised in order to improve! I'm actually not that worried about being scolded or anything, but i'm damn worried that i won't be able to step up! The last two practices made me feel quite disappointed in myself :( But nvm i'll just give my best and tell myself that i WILL be able to perform up to standard! I guess he cast me cause he thinks i have potential so yeah I CAN DO IT :) Just hope i won't be too affected by this, i have other things to worry about, for instance my school work!
-Sophia







No comments:
Post a Comment