Hi guys!! I'm so SO SORRY for not updating this blog! Hmm so this is what jc does to you :(( Wanted to publish this post a long time ago but never had the time to finish it up. OKAY BUT NOW I CAN. Gonna briefly talk about what we did on Nic's birthday on the 21st of March, which was during the March 'holidays' hahaha (CWIDT). It's freaking April and i'm only blogging about it now but yeah better late than never!!
Before i arrived. Went to the dentist with my siblings before meeting them at Orchard Central.
Before i arrived. Went to the dentist with my siblings before meeting them at Orchard Central.
BIRTHDAY GIRL!! Sorry i didn't get you anything ugh i will make up for it!
They visited Katie while she was at work!
Met them at Island Creamery and then we bumped into Sam omgg
SO PRETTY WHEN SHE SMILES :)
Then Grace came!
AS USUAL HAHAH
Demented look from Sher :P
Ate ice-cream and talked, a simple birthday celebration but meaningful in a way! :)
AND LET ME KISS YOU~

INSTAX YAY :)





Walked over to H&M! Min Li and Sher left before that.



We didn't forget to buy GONG CHAA :)


Saw Noah Yap at scape omg!! I forgot the name of the guy with pink hair haha oops. SO COOL OMG. Wanted to tell him that Jack Neo's my neighbour but nah that's kinda weird hahah.
Spent a short time at Orchard but i was just really glad that we got to celebrate her birthday! :) Nic intended to only spend like 2 hours out of the house LOL, MUGGER SIOL. And i really missed Sher omg the last time i saw her was AGES AGO! So yeah it was an awesome day!
I shall blog aobut Legoland with Pearl, Sotong and Pearl's family next. SOON I HOPE. No doubt school is energy-sapping :( MSAs have just started and i'm glad to say that both GP and Chinese papers went rather well today. I just hope i pass both of them!! Happy to be catching up on Chem cause of tuition, but for Math i'm still super lost. CRAPP. MUST WORK ON IT SOON. AND i've been really busy with drama becase it's now FOUR TIMES A WEEK. It's mentally draining :( I still have so much to improve on but thank goodness i'm improving in some ways! Just hope that i don't drag this production down :P IT'S OKAY I WILL WORK MY BUTT OFF FOR THIS AND JUST PUSH THROUGH. I CAN DO ITT :)
Had NAPFA test today, 5 stations! I under-performed for the stations that i'm supposed to be good at wth?? But i got an A for both pull ups and sit-ups FOR THE V FIRST TIME! What is going on omg. Ugh only didn't get A for standing broad jump i was supposed to be relatively good at it!! Whatever, at least i more or less secured a gold i just need to complete the run YAY. I'm so happy that tmr's Friday!! :) THANK GOD. Anyway i'm excited for Katie's party which is on the 6th :) I've really missed all my friends from St Margs, i hope most of them can make it!! YEAP OKAY THAT'S ABOUT IT. I FEEL SO SATISFIED AFTER BLOGGING HAHA. There's actually a lot more that i want to say but just can't think of it right now! Will try to talk more in future post yeah, cya then! :)
-Sophia
I shall blog aobut Legoland with Pearl, Sotong and Pearl's family next. SOON I HOPE. No doubt school is energy-sapping :( MSAs have just started and i'm glad to say that both GP and Chinese papers went rather well today. I just hope i pass both of them!! Happy to be catching up on Chem cause of tuition, but for Math i'm still super lost. CRAPP. MUST WORK ON IT SOON. AND i've been really busy with drama becase it's now FOUR TIMES A WEEK. It's mentally draining :( I still have so much to improve on but thank goodness i'm improving in some ways! Just hope that i don't drag this production down :P IT'S OKAY I WILL WORK MY BUTT OFF FOR THIS AND JUST PUSH THROUGH. I CAN DO ITT :)
Had NAPFA test today, 5 stations! I under-performed for the stations that i'm supposed to be good at wth?? But i got an A for both pull ups and sit-ups FOR THE V FIRST TIME! What is going on omg. Ugh only didn't get A for standing broad jump i was supposed to be relatively good at it!! Whatever, at least i more or less secured a gold i just need to complete the run YAY. I'm so happy that tmr's Friday!! :) THANK GOD. Anyway i'm excited for Katie's party which is on the 6th :) I've really missed all my friends from St Margs, i hope most of them can make it!! YEAP OKAY THAT'S ABOUT IT. I FEEL SO SATISFIED AFTER BLOGGING HAHA. There's actually a lot more that i want to say but just can't think of it right now! Will try to talk more in future post yeah, cya then! :)
-Sophia

















No comments:
Post a Comment