Hi i know that i haven't posted in a really long while! I had a sudden urge to blog hahah, just a short blog post to sum up my feelings. So the production has finally come to an end! It was a really overwhelming, fulfilling and awesome experience on overall :)) I just can't believe that it's over. Anyway i had a really great time working with everyone, you all are so awesome!! I'm going to miss you guys so much :(( Especially the J2s cause they won't be back next year :(
So although i went through a lot of stress throughout this period, i must say that i'll miss going for drama and i'll miss the stage! Back when i was in band i was never really nervous before a performance. Because we all sit and play together so it's like even if you make a mistake no one's really gonna know. But in drama everyone's a soloist! It makes things a lot more challenging but the good thing is that it's also more exciting and fun :) There's a greater sense of accomplishment after a theatre performance as well, which is why i don't regret joining drama at all :) Also i was really happy and touched that Nic and Grace came for the performance! I've said this many times before but it's just cause i truly mean it :) Their support really meant a lot to me! I felt the support from my family too during tonight's performance. Oh and it was super encouraging when everyone was giving one another hugs backstage before the final show. I got quite emotional hahah thank goodness i didn't cry. So yeah Monday's gonna feel weird because there won't be cca after school ends. Hmm although i gonna miss everything i'll just be glad that it was good while it lasted! :) Yeap okay cya then gonna crash now!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment