Hi there i'm finally blogging again! :) This is great hahah they should really give us more 3-day weekends. Kay so my birthday was like 2 Tuesdays ago and surprisingly it was really great! :) I didn't expect it to be big at all and i didn't want it to, considering how i already threw like a huge party last year! But it's kinda sad that i didn't get to meet up with my St Margs friends this year :( Well, except Nic! Haha but it was still good though, okay here goes.
12th May
I wanted to meet Grace, Nic and Sher to kinda celebrate my birthday! But too bad Grace and Sher weren't free so Nic and I just decided to meet up anyway :) It wasn't really to celebrate lah more like just to catch up and stuff. So we met for lunch at Bugis and then we headed to the library to study! Why waste our Sunday hahah.
So it took us forever to find a seat and we ended up not even having a proper table haha. We just used like the sofas! Oh well, but it still turned out to be quite a productive study session i would say :) We should really study together more often!! No shit gets done at home :/
Nic's ootd!
Otw down! Can't remember what time we left i think around 5?
And so we headed home!! I had really great time catching up with her!! Aww man I really wish we were in the same school :( It's so hard to update each other through WA hahah. Hehe we better meet up during the holidays, with the rest! YEAP HOPEFULLY THAT'LL HAPPEN :)
13th May
I DID NOT EXPECT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN ON THIS DAY. But guess what, just as i was preparing to leave the house for tuition which was at 7.30pm (i was having my dinner), suddenly i saw two retards at my door singing "Happy Birthday"!! HAHA OMG THEY NEVER FAIL TO SURPRISE ME MAN. I was honestly very surprised! No wonder my mom kept telling me not to leave the house so early haha, cause Pearl texted her to ask her what time was my tuition and stuff. I FELT SO LOVED :))
They bought cupcakes for me!! There was a candle on one of them at first lah haha. Too bad the one the right got a bit screwed up haha but doesn't change my level of appreciation for it :)
MY BIRTHDAY CARD!! Sotong's work omg i like it when she puts her artistic abilities to good use hahah. I had fun solving this crossword puzzle!! :)
Looking so small in between the both of them, haha oh well i've gotten used to it. And so we left the house at around 7 and i took the same bus as Pearl! Managed to catch up on some stuff on the bus hahah our convo was quite interesting+hilarious!
HEHE I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR MAKING MY BIRTHDAY THAT MORE SPECIAL :))
14th May
My actual birthday!! Nat's birthday too hehe. Wasn't expecting much from this day either haha, i just wanted it to go smoothly i guess, which it did! :) When i first arrived it school i was with Pristine and Yam and i realised that they were both wearing the blue "Once a saint always a saint" shirt, which is the shirt we bought together as an OG during orientation. Haha i kinda suspected something alr! But whatever, so after morning worship it was assembly and when Rachella arrived, she gave me helium balloon!! :) I WAS SO TOUCHED. I really appreciate it omg first time ever that i received a helium balloon from a friend hahah.
Tied it to my bag yay! Got to experience going around school with a helium balloon haha, it's quite cool lah :)
Then it was break and as i was walking to the cafe i saw A LOT of my OG mates gathering at the pop cafe, and quite a number of them was wearing our 'OG shirt' hahah. Nat and I just went to the cafe. And after hanging around for awhile (no one went to buy food lol) suddenly all our OG mates emerged with a cake and everyone started singing hahah. SO COOL!!
Nat and I with the cake! Had one candle each for us to blow out yay! :)
OG PHOTO :) Was so glad to see almost everyone turn up! :) Thanks man i love you guys!!
13S26 + some photobombers hahah
OG 15 to 12S26! :) Still thankful that we're in the same class and same pw group too haha!
Yes so the day went quite smoothly and i was in a really good mood although we all had to stay in school till 6pm cause of Econs hahah. Out of all the birthdays i had to spend in school this was probably the best one yet! :)
So after school my dad sent me home and then we went back out again for dinner! :) We ate at Angus House yay good food!! :)
Haha i have no idea why my mom wanted us to take a photo in the carpark :P
We only cut the cake when we got back home cause we were too full to cut it in the restaurant hahah.
FAMILY PHOTO :)
Okay so that's about it! I know i didn't say much lah, but it happened too long ago for me to go into further detail :/ Nvm, i'll try to blog again soon okay (if i don't have too much work)! Since there isn't drama after school anymore i'll pick one day to blog! There's so much that i've been wanting to blog about but i just never had the time to. I'll try my best to make up for it! Anyway guess what, this holiday i'll be going on the Royal Carribean cruise!! :) Leaving on Friday after the GP paper woohoo i'm so freaking excited! :) Haha kay till then i really have to focus on work, i'm sooo behind. Kay bye then! :)
-Sophia
-Sophia



























No comments:
Post a Comment