Hellooo. Yay so i'm blogging again! As i promised, here's the post on Grace's birthday celebration, which was earlier last Monday. I only came back on the day itself hahah, so after taking like a two-hour nap i went back out of the house to meet these guys!! WE WENT TO NANDOS AT STAR VISTA YEAP.


I was late lol hahah cause i was making Grace's card kay!! I feel bad for not giving her anything :( Was supposed to pass them their souvenirs but i completely forgot about them hahah next time then. So we met somewhere in Star Vista and headed to Nandos! It was fun sharing about our lives and stuff, after not seeing each other for quite some time! Grace i see in school lah haha but i hardly see Nic and Sher!!
WE SHARED THIS :))
While waiting for Tanny, Luk Ching and Grace Chia!
YOU CAN SEE MY TAN LINE :( All of us coincidentally wore something bright pink haha, Nic's dress, Grace's nails, Sher's top and my shoes!
YAY AND THEN THEY ARRIVED :))
Sadly i didn't get to take a photo with Grace but yeah i have missed you so much :((
Sher had to go off cause her mom said she had to go home and her bro came to pick her up at 5, we were supposed to go to Sher's house together (the 4 of us) but then Grace and I wanted to spend more time with the rest so Sher and Nic went to Sher's house first! Yeap and so we went up to the food court (the two Graces, Tanny, Luk Ching and I) cause we wanted dessert and i think some of them hadn't eaten yet so yeap. Spent some time chit-chatting and stuff, too bad it didn't last for very long :( At about 6 (i think), Luk Ching and Tanny had to go off so yeah we just left Star Vista with them! Then Grace and I took a bus to Sher's house!
Sher had to go off cause her mom said she had to go home and her bro came to pick her up at 5, we were supposed to go to Sher's house together (the 4 of us) but then Grace and I wanted to spend more time with the rest so Sher and Nic went to Sher's house first! Yeap and so we went up to the food court (the two Graces, Tanny, Luk Ching and I) cause we wanted dessert and i think some of them hadn't eaten yet so yeap. Spent some time chit-chatting and stuff, too bad it didn't last for very long :( At about 6 (i think), Luk Ching and Tanny had to go off so yeah we just left Star Vista with them! Then Grace and I took a bus to Sher's house!
Got there and saw them studying but they didn't do much hahha. We were all supposed to study tgt cause we felt really bad for not studying, but then we thought screw it it's like Grace's birthday so we decided to play HAHAHAH. Sure we influence one another positively :P
STARTED PLAYING CARDS YAYY :) Our small tradition of playing Bridge/taidi at Sher's house hahah.
PROBABLY THE LEAST UNGLAM PHOTO SHER TOOK OF ME. It was horrible omg she captured soo many unglam shots of me i wanted to run out of the room to hide HAHAHAH.
ME TRYING TO TAKE REVENGE ON HER. Hahah i didn't really succeed :P
Played awhile longer, took more photos and then we left! Haha Grace's mom gave us a lift to to mrt station. Yeap so that's about it!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOURSELF GRACE :))
Sadly we didn't managed to get her a cake or anything haha but at least during our OG outing we did celebrate her bday with a cake!! :) I should probably blog about my OG outing and class bbq next! HAHA YEAP. Anyway i feel horrible cause i haven't been studying, for some reason i have zero motivation to study, it's quite bad :( Idk what i can do about it but i guess i'll be going to the library to study in order to discipline myself, like what i did for 'O's. Seriously no work gets done at home! I wish i could just go out, shop, watch movies and stuff or if not stay home, watch my hk drama and truly enjoy my holiday. But this is meant to be more of a study leave :( So it isn't really a holiday oh well. Guess i'll just have to make proper use of it, which i haven't been doing for the past week haha oops.
I'll just mention that after not watching my hk drama for the past few months i finally started watching again!! Like 3 days ago i think. Hahah now i feel like my life is a tad bit more colourful. Like i have something to look forward to when i get home and something to reward myself with for studying! Hmm but i'll probably have to stop watching after school reopens, darn it :( Nvm at least i get to watch now (although it isn't the best time hehe)!! :) BUT I PROMISE THAT I'LL STILL STUDY. Yeap okay i should probably go do smth productive now, bye then! :)
-Sophia
-Sophia
















No comments:
Post a Comment