HI THEREE. Okay so i didn't manage to blog before going off to London. BUT to somewhat make up for it i'm gonna post a few photos from the trip now!! I must say it was really new and awesome experience! Hmm an experience which ended too quickly :( But yeah i had a lot of fun and i'm thankful for that!! London was really cool too such a shame that i only got to spend a day there :/ OH WELL OKAY HERE ARE SOME PICTURES! :))
The morning we got to meet the captain!
The morning we got to meet the captain!
Rock climbing! I'm surprised that all of us managed to climb to the top haha. Not only rock climbing but there was also ice-skating, table tennis, mini golf, an arcade and some other stuff! :)
Formal night. There were two formals! It was quite cool, EVERYONE was super dolled up and they had professional photographers take pictures for us! For the first time i took a photo in front of a white screen hahah damn cool omg.

ICE SHOW!! They had live shows every night and they were all really good!! :)

Turkey! We all prefer Turkey to Greece. I think the scenery's nicer and it's cleaner, more vibrant and stuff.

OUR VERY LAST STOP.

Brother and I growing fat in Johnny Rockets haha we didn't expect the portions to be so huge!!
OKAY THAT'S IT FOR NOW. I will try my best to post more photos!! Oh gosh i'm so tired noww. It feels good to be back! :) Yeah but i'm really not looking forward to mugging. Ugh what choice do i havee. I shall start tomorrow okay i promise :P Next two things i really want to blog about is firstly, Rachella's last day of school in SA and Grace's bday which we just celebrated today! :) Hopefully i'll have time to blog about them!! Yeap okay cya then! :)
-Sophia





No comments:
Post a Comment