HELLOOO. This post is mainly for pics!! Not gonna say much cause I'm really tired :( will update this post haha (or at least try to :P) Most pics aren't with me so the pics here aren't the best ones sorry :O
Highlight of the day was the city tour!!
Being ditched at Starbucks :P
Today: Took a plane back to London! Unfortunately, my grandmother lost her passport so she had to fly straight to Sg from Barcelona :/ cause London won't accept her. And my sis decided to accompany her!! Cause she doesn't wanna miss two days of school anyway :P and for me it's really a blessing in disguise cause since my brother is going back on Monday and he can't go ALONE, I'm gonna go back to Sg on Monday too!! Honestly if I stay on and go to Paris I'd just be damn bored. Cause the shopping in Paris is meh and I'd be lonely without my siblings :( Hehe so yeapp. I AM HAPPY :D And this trip we really haven't been doing much...ugh I haven't even been to Topshop or H&M?! And there's Urban Outiftters + Hollister here OMG I WANNA GOOO. Hopefully my mom and aunt will find time for me to go :/ Haha that's mainly what I wanted to talk about in this post!
Had dinner at Chinatown :) got to meet my second cousin!! He studies in Nottingham so he took a train to London
Okay that's all for noww. I'm v v sleepy :( but I'm happy cause I got to talk to Andy today (#overlyattached) and I get to go back to Sg early!! hehe cya then :)
-Sophia


























No comments:
Post a Comment