HIIII. Blogging using my phone cause we left the Mac in London haha. Didn't want bring too many things with us! Hehe shall blog about the past two days briefly :)
We went to Bicester Village to do some shopping! But it's more high class shopping haha cause all the atas shops are there like Prada, Marc Jacobs, Coach etc. So I barely bought anything!! :P
Had breakfast at this cafe first :)
Need to stop ordering Eggs Ben hahaha.
FAMILY SELFIE :) btw Min couldn't join us cause she was still having sch! And she was in Brighton at that point :)
With the annoying brother
Credits to my bro. Not the best pic of me but just posting it anyway haha. Don't I look cold it was pretty cold that day!! :/
MY SIS AND HER GIANT MERINGUE. And a retard at the back...
Walked around with my siblings and grandmother! We just entered random shops and looked around but didn't buy anything hahaha. My mom and aunt were at Prada :P
After awhile we met up with my mom and we had crepes!! :)
HAD BANANA AND NUTELLA CREPE HEHE
Then my siblings stumbled upon this little play area and we just went there to kill time haha. SOMEHOW IT WAS FUN.
Then we sat in a sheltered part of the place to rest. And i can't remember what triggered it but we started playing shoot shag marry HAHAHA. A very ridiculous version of it :P Couldn't stop laughing omg....
Then our mom came to 'pick us up'!! We were sitting in that thing on the left of the pic haha.
Left at about 2! Only bought a t-shirt from SuperDry haha and decided to get one for Nic too since she said she's been wanting one!! :) Texted her to let her choose the designs haha. Oh and my mom told me to get one for Andy since it's much cheaper here so I just randomly picked one for him from the men's section haha. Hope he won't hate it :P
Then we left and headed to Brighton! The drive was pretty long :O went there to meet my cousin so we stayed at her apartment :) She has a housemate haha and she was studying for her exam so we had to be extra quiet!! IT WAS SO HARD :(
Hehe after settling down we went out to explore the area! :)
Many cute houses here!!
Borrowed my cousin's coat cause it's colder in Brighton and mine's too thin :/
THERE WAS A PHOTOBOOTH
YAYY :) so cool haha. Had to pay for these and I didn't ask to keep it cause I think I look v stupid in all of them hahaha.
Cute little shops :) they bought bubble tea here!! Didn't buy cause I'm having a sore throat (AGAIN wts) and a really bad ulcer :(( Life haha.
Walked to Brighton Pier to see the beach!! By then it was quite dark alr haha and super foggy?! If only we went in the day :P but still cool haha. First time visiting a pebble beach!
Took more pics but my mom hasn't sent them to me haha. Will post them next time!
Quick pics!! It was fun walking on the pebbles haha it's really noisy :P
Then we cabbed to someplace near for steamboat!! Had steamboat quite recently lol but Nvm lah :P
The food was not bad!! :) but can't compare to Hai Di Lao haha. Ugh when we were about to finish eating my mom, grandmother and aunt got engaged in a v heated conversation :( It was damn sian to see them quarrel :/ It's personal so won't reveal what it's about here haha. But yeah they're experiencing a lot of stress. Due to someone who can't seem to think rationally and places 'love' over family...oh well.
So that's about it! My mom, siblings, grandmother and I slept in the living room! Surprisingly there enough space haha. I slept on the sofa and omg I slept damn well?! Strangeee. But good for
me haha. Better enjoy it while it lasts cause when we get back to Sg jet lag will be the death of me :O
ANDDD today we left Brighton and took a plane to Barcelona!! Had breakfast at this place called Jamie's Bar hehe. It's in the airport! Didn't take many pics so just gonna post whatever I have :)
YUMMY FOOD :))
The flight was 2h long. I started on the book Andy lent me haha. And before that I was feeling v miserable again cause i got reminded of As :( Hmm whenever I feel like I'm recovering I'll somehow get reminded of it again :( And I keep imagining how things would be like if I did better...and considering what grades I'd be happy with and stuff. Such a freaking mental struggle. Oh well. Will I ever get better :/
At least the book helped me take my mind of it!! Hehe I'm enjoying it so far :) So we reached Barcelona and cabbed to our hotel! It's a really nice hotel :) Yay there are two rooms so we don't all have to share one toilet anymore hahaha.
And the weather here is really lovely!! It's like sunny + windy hehe so overall v cooling but not too cold :) the weather in London sucks compared to Barcelona's?!
Haha we so left the hotel to grab a quick bite and of all places we ended up at
Macs.... -.- So unhealthy omg. Haha then my mom and aunt went to Hermes (they brought my bro along) and my sis, grandmother and I went to shop at ZARA!! I barely bought anything... :O Dk why I'm suddenly so picky haha but it's better than spending on things I don't particularly like... My sis bought more things than me haha. About an hour later (it was huge so we spent really long in there) my mom and bro went to find us!! :) After my mom was done we headed back to the hotel!
Walking around with my bro while waiting for my mom to complete her shopping in ZARA haha
WEIRDO. They're watching soccer now!! Barcelona vs Manchester City and obv they're supporting Barcelona haha. Shirt and jacket on point (thumbs up)
That face -.-
Last pic! Can't really smile properly cause of my terrible ulcer :( ugh so gross.
Haha so as I mentioned they're watching soccer now!! My mom, bro and aunt! The rest of us ordered room service and just took our time to bathe and stuff hehe. So that's why I'm very free now :P hehe gonna continue reading after this!! Sian my throat is killing me :/ I've been drinking so much water alr :( Oh well haha. Hehe hope we'll accomplish more tmr!! :) CYA THEN :D
-Sophia








































No comments:
Post a Comment