HI THERE. Yay another post!! It's gonna be quite brief though (what's new) cause i'm quite tired :( Haha so yeap!
27 July, Monday
I FINALLY MET CHOW YAYY. We need to meet more regularly :O Hehe it was a great catch-up sess!! :) Settled for Charlie Brown Cafe :D We went super early lol and they only open at 11.30am haha so till then we just sat at koufu and talked!! Told her about all my camps :)
BAKED RICEE
Sat here for quite awhile then we started SHOPPING!! YAY I WAS SO HAPPY :))
FIRST BUY FROM H&M HEHE. I bought a skirt and she bought two basic tops + a skirt too!! :)
Went to more shops like Factorie, TEMT etc. and i almost bought stuff from Factorie but in the end i decided not to!! :/ SUCH A SHAME. Idk if i made the right choice haha. I decided that if by then end of this week i'm still thinking about it i'll just get it :P HEHE YEAP.
Then we were craving dessert so i introduced snow ice to her!! HEHE GLAD SHE LIKED IT :)) Ordered durian snow ice YUMZ :D
Then we walked around for awhile longer and finally decided to take some photos!! :) Haha i was feeling adventurous so i wore blue with purple :P I looked kinda childish but i guess it's okay cause Chow won't judge :)
How is this not centralised :( Hahaha oh well still a nice photo!!
Then she followed me to Charles & Keith to take a look at shoes and guess what i actually bought smth!! I've been going there a lot but i keep telling myself to wait till i'm there with my mom before i buy anything!! But okay i was too lazy to wait so i just went ahead and bought a pair of shoes haha. I REALLY LIKE THEM :))
Then i went home to shower + get changed cause my bondue group was meeting!! Haha they've been meeting like almost everyday omg and that was the first time i met them after camp ended! So yeah glad i could finally make it :) It was just 6 of us but i still don't regret it YAY.
4 fingers!! SO SINFUL OMGG. Sian why can't healthy food taste as good as this
Then we decided to play pool :D I'M SOOO BAD AT IT. I didn't know i was that bad LOL. So embarrassing haha cause i think they knew it wasn't my first time playing!! Aiya but whatever haha it was still fun!!
AND SELFIE TO END OFF :) Tae yong's making that face cause he's always the one who has to take the selfie hahaha. SO THAT'S ALL :)
28 July, Tuesday
Honestly forgot what i did ytd..haha i think i just went for another BV then went home!! Oh and i met my bondue group for a movie a nex! I wasn't supposed to go actually :( But this TY lied that they bought the tix alr so that i'd have no choice but to go :P Think he didn't realise that it was quite a big deal to me haha so i guess i have to let it slide. Couldn't talk to Andy on the phone cause of that and we were quite bummed about it :( Oh well if only we weren't so clingy haha but i still don't want anything to change :)) Yeap only TY, Hong Joo, Odessa and I watched the movie!! Still had good company lah :) So at 10ish/11 i made my way home! Fortunately the journey wasn't that long!
29 July, Wednesday
BUSY BUSY DAY. Not many photos though :/ But it's okay!! Haha so i woke up at 730 today for some academic briefing! I went with Stef :) We both don't really have friends in biz haha (aside from my FTB group) So yeap met her at Bras basah at around 840 and we made our way there tgt!!
I have no other pic to post HAHAHA so here's a rather unglam pic of her. But actually she's always glam lah :P Haha the talk was so boring we ended leaving halfway to do our ID verification stuff. But i can't get my matriculation card & verify my ID yet cause i don't have a medical report :( Haha oh well just have to go back another time!!
We were done really early at about 10+?? LOL and we both had to be somewhere at 12+ so we decided to have a super early lunch at MACS. Hahaha idk why we chose macs lol but whatever lah :P YAY talked quite a lot!! She's really super nice and easy to talk to omg glad we're friends!! :) She's not as stone as she seems haha. So yeap we left dhoby at 11.30 and i went to Redhill for my LAST BV!!
Went to ADRC again and i'm actually really glad that i got to go again even though it's like the hottest bv spot haha (cause there's no air con). Hehe so met quite a few people before going!! JULIA WENT. She's in my Inspirar group :) Finally someone familiar haha
Glad we got to go for our last BV tgt!!
The elderly that i was attached to the last time remembered me :') I was quite scared that she wouldn't haha. So yeap i took her again!! We folded origami and played bingo first, while half of the elderly went to NTUC to shop haha. THEN IT WAS OUR TURN :) They all got $20 worth of vouchers!! So i had to push her around NTUC and help her get whatever she wanted :) And help her calculate the amount remaining and stuff haha. IT WAS FUN HEHE. I love talking to her!! :) She's v easy-going and friendly :)
So we brought them back to ADRC and then it was time to leave!! :( HAD TO TAKE A PIC WITH HER. Now i really want to be an Inspirar faci cause i really think what Inspirar does is so beneficial for not just the elderly but for us as well!! Okay i hope i don't sound too self-centered but yeah haha. I'd love to go back! :)
GROUP PHOTO SINCE IT WAS THE LAST BV. Idk more than half the people here HAHAHA but i did make some new friends!! Then Min Hui and i took a bus back to school!! And i met my bondue group at Rendezvous hotel :)
There wasn't enough space for all of us so we had to wait till 7pm! I was planning to leave after dinner cause i thought Andy was gonna have nights out! But he didn't :( OH WELL. FRIDAY BETTER COME SOON. So yeah we chilled at the fountain for awhile and play some lame games haha. I kind of started it lol but i didn't expect it to continue :P Haha but it was v entertaining!!
Somehow we moved to arm wrestling and i am so weak omg. Remus told Meita "you look weak but you're stronger than you look" and he told me "you look weak and you are weak" -.- ........
HAHAHA then we had dinner at Saizeriya!! :) It was a rather good meal! Cause of the company but the food was quite shitty lah. Kind of sick of the place alr haha. Sick of dhoby in general lah :P YAY then it was finally time for teo heng!! I didn't really know what to expect lah my throat wasn't feeling too good in general so yeah. But surprisingly everyone still said i sang well!! So flattered aww :') I didn't know how to respond haha it's like i know i'm not that good but if i say that it's as if i'm acting humble LOL IDK. Someone said "you sound like angel" HAHAHA so exaggerating but it's a sweet comment lah! So yeah other than that it was really fun!! MEGAN (OUR FACI) JOINED US HALFWAY :) She has a v sweet voice!! SO COOL HAHA. Can't tell from her appearance cause she just looks like she's full of swag hehe
At 9ish i went outside to talk to Andy for awhile haha. I regret keeping the convo to 10 mins oh well i should've talked to him longer :( But he understands lah. I feel so bad for missing the chance to talk to him again oh well. But he was so understanding :')
AFTER WE WERE DONE :) The girl on my right is Meita's friend haha she joined us too!! She's really friendly :) YEAP then we dispersed!! I was too late to call Andy alr haha but we texted for awhile yay :)
SOO THAT'S ALL. Idk why but my stomach has been hurting on and off for the entire day :( SO CRAPPY UGH. Till now it's still hurting a little bit :O Idk what's going on :( Hopefully it disappears by tmr!! YEAP. Shall go now then! It's been such a tiring day haha. CYAA :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment