Friday, December 2, 2016

4th Oct 2016!

HIII I'M FINALLY BACK YAYYY. Finals are over HEHEHE. So much has happened over the last two months or so i don't really know where to begin so i shall start with my fav dayyyy - OUR ANNIVERSARY :D I'll blog about other stuff v briefly in the next post maybe HAHA. Yeah i didn't wanna blog about this day too briefly so i decided to start on it first before i procrastinate again! 

Hehe our anniversary was on the 4th of October but we could only celebrate it on the 2nd cause i had Samba camp on the 3rd!! GUESS WHAT we went to try forest obstacles!! Haha so adventurous LOL. As usual i had trouble sleeping the night before so i was really tired when i got up :( We booked it pretty early i think! Andy redeemed the tickets on groupon so we got them for a cheaper rate hehe :D If i'm not wrong we met at his house first then we made our way to Bedok Reservoir tgt!! SO FAR OMG. But it was worth the distance :)

THE WEATHER WAS ACTUALLY REALLY NICE. Like it was sunny but not too sunny!!

So we got there, paid, kept our stuff in the lockers and went for the safety briefing :D I was super scared that i'd be really bad at it or worse, forget some safety procedures and get all panicky and stuff!!  Also, i keep suffering from anxiety lately and i just didn't feel too good about doing the obstacles :( But Andy quite trying to assure me haha and during like the small trials i was REALLY CAREFUL. HEHE BUT I TURNED OUT TO BE PRETTY GOOD (you can ask Andy). 

There was like two couples in front of us and a group of friends (around our age) behind us so we were like chatting with them once in awhile and they were really friendly :D We were like cheering each other on haha cause the obstacles at the second zone were really difficult!! :P SOO there were 4 zones in total and to get to the next zone we had to zipline across the reservoir!! SO FUN. HEHE then at the end we ziplined back to the starting point :) After the 2nd course which was damn difficult (BUT FUN) the rest of the courses felt super easy hahaha but omg it was really enjoyable. Like even the parts we struggled we kinda enjoyed HAHA it was kinda scary but also exciting!

YAYY FINISHED THE COURSE. I felt super sweaty and gross LOL.



WEW. I would do smth like this again! :D WE STILL WANNA HIKE HAHA.

Hehe so we made our way home, showered, rested and met again for dinner!! He came to my house to pick me up as usual :D Hehe it doesn't get old :) I love dressing up and waiting for him to arrive LOL. It makes me feel so pampered HAHA. Okay i sound like some princess but that only happens like once a year so i think it's forgivable :P

Hehe so we head out for dinner at Arteastique which is this restaurant at Mandarin Gallery!! He made the booking super long ago HAHA what's new.

WORE OUR NEW CLOTHES. So typical of us HAHA. I got my dress from runway bandits i really like it!! :) ANDDD LOOK AT THE FLOWERSS :)) SO GORGEOUS. I love how the colours are so soft and pretty and the whole bouquet is so beautiful but not too over-the-top! Ps my vocab is quite terrible.

Haha well we don't have a car or anything so we just went to Orchard by bus!! No one was really staring at us for looking so overdressed and stuff so that's good :D

YAY


LAST MIN CARD!! I was quite busy with school that week :( But i'm glad i managed to get him a present at the last min HAHAHA. HIS GIFT IS SO SWEET :') It was "52 things I love about you" with 52 poker cards hahaha. So like every card had one attribute! Sounds quite cheesy BUT I REALLY LOVED IT. It was v nice reading it haha gave me fuzzy and good vibes :') LOL next year i need to up my game. 


So we arrived at the restaurant! Andy requested for the window seats! It's a pretty place :)

Asked the waiter to help us take a pic! :D The lighting wasn't so good haha but it's okay.


Strange angle but somehow i still like this!! (pardon the self-praise)

HEHE SO WE PLACED OUR ORDERS. We ordered the set meals that came with one side, one main and a dessert! :) Their menu is quite atas and EXPENSIVE lol but i felt like besides the food i was also paying for the ambience?? 

FOIE GRAS inside these little brioche buns it was really yummy!!

Andy's sides haha

Ordered this salted egg yolk pasta!! Tbh it was a bit too eggy for my liking but i still enjoyed it it had a really unique flavour!

I think Andy ordered chicken?? Can barely see the dish in this pic LOL Andy took this not me :P But i think his dish was better than mine haha.

DESSERT. Ordered this matcha dessert and it was really RICH OMG. The crunchy-looking things at the top are like popping candy haha so like when you eat it with the matcha it will pop in your mouth!! I like how unique it is but it was a bit too rich and for dessert usually i just like creamy and sweet stuff :/

Andy's!!

SO YEAP in conclusion i didn't exactly love the food hahaha but of course I ENJOYED THE COMPANY :D Sigh atas restaurants tend to disappoint sometimes cause you pay so much and your expectations are just all the way up there but then they try to serve you something exotic and atas and then you realise maybe classic chicken rice is the best HAHAHAH. 

So i'm not gonna lie and make it sound like the perfect night but for some reason i was feeling quite emotional :( like idk if it was stress from school or what but i was just going through A LOT of anxiety during that period and it was really building up :/ I experienced a lot of insomnia as well so yeah it really sucked and somehow i tend to get especially anxious towards the end of the day like 7+/8?? SO YA I SUDDENLY FELT EMOTIONAL. Sighh but as usual Andy was super patient with me :) IDK HOW HE BEARS WITH ME as i always say but i think for such things you can't offer a v logical explanation hahaha. Like how do you explain how parents love their kids and give them everything while not knowing if they'll receive anything in return?? Or like how God loves us so unconditionally although we are so undeserving of his grace. HAHA RANDOM THOUGHTS. Ultimately God's love never fails and i felt His love and care for me through Andy that night :) Hehe i have the best BF :D #cheesy 

MORE PICTURES :)


And our romantic bus ride home! :D Somehow i really enjoy this part of the day whenever we're out
in the evening haha.

Andy went up to say hi to my family for awhile! Soon after he left :) 

Just had to take pictures of my bouquet before leaving for camp!! THEY R TOO GORGEOUS. Can't emphasise it enough HAHA.

I MISS U MY FLOWERS :( HAHA LOLOL

So yeappp that's all!! Overall I did really enjoy the day and felt super loved and blessed :') HEHE I'M ALWAYS V PROUD OF US & HOW MUCH WE'VE GROWN as a couple and as individuals!! Okay i don't think i need to say more SOO here's to many more years to come! :D

I will try to blog once more before leaving for Japan (YES AGAIN HAHA) on the 6th!! :) BYE FOR NOW THEN.
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment