HI GUYSSSS. HEHE HERE'S MORE UPDATES :) I hope i won't take too long to finish this haha. Again i think i'm gonna leave out dates cause i'm really lazy so yeap HAPPY READING ANYWAY :D
Few days before ORD and before i end finals!! :) HEHE WE WERE EXCITED.
THEN CAME MY LAST PAPER!! I WAS SO HAPPY OMG. I felt pretty good about the paper even though i knew i wasn't gonna get A or smth i felt like i really tried my best :) So yes thank God again for a peaceful and smooth finals period!! (talking about the actual finals itself haha)
THEN I MET PEARL AFTER THE PAPER!! Went home to rest for awhile and i felt super lost hahaha like "WHAT DO I DO NOW" LOL. Hehe but it was so great to see her and to finally spend time doing other stuff instead of studying <3
YAY WE HAD SUCH A CHILL AND FUN TIME :)
2ND DEC WAS ANDY'S ORD DATE!! YAYYY. We celebrated by watching a movie tgt :D And i got him a random ORD present hahaha which was cheese cake and A CARD. I WRITE HIM TOO MANY CARDS :P Somehow i always have new things to say haha. Oh we watched Fantastic Beasts!! I REALLY ENJOYED IT. It was like different from Harry Potter but still well linked hehe.
Andy had to go off to play soccer with his friends so i hung out by myself first and that's when i got him his last min ORD presents HAHAHA. I M ALWAYS LAST MIN LOL. But the last min effort is there!! :P HEHE SO YEAP :) FREEDOM FROM ARMY FINALLYYY.
Meanwhile my family left from Tokyo first! I didn't wanna go to Tokyo right after finals ended cause i wanted to spend a bit more time with Andy and some of my other friends!!
My maid also went back to Indonesia so i was kinda home alone :( My mom let Andy stayover though to accompany me though!! Other than that my grandma stayed with me :D And one night i got to stay at his place too yay sleepovers are so fun :D (no dirty thoughts)
Looking cui here cause i didn't manage to sleep well at his house HAHA LOLOL. But i didn't care cause not like i had to study or anything the next day hehe.
& I FINALLY MET GRACE AGAIN!! <3 Ugh i hate it when we don't meet for super long :( Everytime i see her i always dk where to start haha.
BUT AS USUAL IT WAS A GREAT CATCH-UP SESS :))
ALSO WS is now a contributor for seth lui!! HAHA SO HE WAS REVIEWING KUEHS. He had to go all over the place searching for kuehs to review it was so funny but also kinda cool!! SO WE FOLLOWED HIM AROUND.
Had to go to bugis to buy these kuehs then we slowly tried them and took pics!!
Andy being lame
WE COULDN'T FINISH HAHAHA. So we sent this pic to Ky and told her they were for her LOLOL. BUT WE WERE JK HAHA. Hehe Ky joined us at my house then Shinta and Nicky came too!! :) WE JUST MET TO CHILL :) It was so impromptu but we just love one another's company too much hehe.
Then we celebrated Sammi's birthday with the waddupp group!! :) Haha tbh i'm still not v close to this group cause like they don't meet v v often but i still really enjoy their company! HEHE SO YEAP. We had lunch at this ramen place at ion which was actually really good! Then we went to play LAN! I'm v horrible at every single game so maybe next time i wont play anymore LOLOL but i guess i should practice more also :P
I dyed my hair using Liese's dye again!! I PICKED "CLASSIC CHOCOLATE" cause my inspirar group mate Julia dyed her hair this colour and i thought it looked pretty good so i gave it a try!! It was SUPER DARK AT FIRST like practically black but i'm obsessed with the current colour hehe.
ANDY STAYED OVER YAY. So after this....well i'm not sure where we went. OH WE WENT TO KY'S HOUSE!! Haha we went to play random games and stuff hehe.
We played this gift game which i really enjoyed :D Then we decided to do the best friend vs girlfriend challenge HAHAHA IT WAS B/W WS AND I. So Ky and Shinta came up with questions about Andy like "what is his fav movie" and all 3 of us would have to write down our answers!! I WON BY ONE POINT. SO SCARY. We took it so seriously HAHA. After that we went to Nakkhon for dinner omg it was so yummy hehe. So YEAP THAT WAS FUN :D
Then i had to leave for Japan!!
I was totally loving how my hair colour was turning out hehe it looked so ashy!! It still looks like a nice natural brown now even though the grey-ish tones faded haha.
SAYING BYE :'(
So Andy sent me to the airport and yeap that was it!! I WAS OFF TO JAPAN. I almost didn't get my business class seat though!! MY MOM REDEEMED IT HAHA. SO THANKFUL I GOT IT EVENTUALLY :) It was such a comfortable flight HEHE SO BLESSED :')
SO I ARRIVED IN JAPAN!! AND WAS WELCOMED BY MY FAM AT THE AIRPORT :) I arrived at night haha so we just ate a bit and went to sleep haha. Actually we didn't do much in Japan as usual LOLOL so i will make this pretty brief!! :P
OFFICIAL DAY 1?
We went to shop around and do random stuff if i'm not wrong hahaha.
Ended the day with JAP BBQ :D
DAY TWO
CRAB RESTAURANT FOR LUNCH. IT WAS SO YUMMY. My mom really loves these crab dishes haha.
I WAS REALLY PROUD OF MY PUG SWEATER HEHE <3
My siblings and I went to Joypolis!! It's this indoor amusement park with like high tech games and stuff! There was a live like zombie shooting game but must pay extra to go for it so we gave it a miss. Other than that the rides were really fun!!
LOOK AT THIS 360 DEGREE RIDE. Haha it's some space racing game!! When you can actually turn 360 on the spot OMG. SO COOL. There was also this music-themed coaster which was fun cause they'll make a play a game halfway and there were 360 turns too!! Honestly it's not for the faint-hearted and people who tend to get dizzy LOL. There was a standing viking ship?! It wasn't a ship but yeah you get the idea. HAHAHA i'm surprised i didn't puke. BUT YAY SO FUN i wonder why we didn't visit Joypolis earlier!!
LAST DAY IN TOKYO BEFORE THE SKI RESORT (ps caps)
Had lunch at this great teppanyaki place!! THE MEAL WAS UNDER $30. I thought it would be like $50 per person LOLOL considering the view and stuff.
BEST STEAK EVERR. IT WAS V JUICY AND TENDER I CAN'T EVEN. Okay to describe it better it was v marbled! HEHE LOVED THIS MEAL.
Then we headed to the Shinkansen to board the train to the ski resort!!
When we got there it was dark alr so we just had dinner at their restaurant and went to sleep!! We split into two rooms this time haha. Prev 4 of us were in a single room but here i just roomed with my sis!
WHEN WE WOKE UP IT WAS SNOWINGG. SO EXCITING HEHE. I LOVE FRESH SNOW. It's so fun to play with and it makes the slopes a lot softer haha.
WEW
THEN IT STARTED TO SNOW EVEN MORE HEAVILY. Haha it was practically a blizzard but at that point i didn't mind :P
Hehe so the first two days we did snowboarding!! Met our snowboarding coach and he taught us how to master the turn!! I'M STILL NOT V GOOD AT IT but i will def better at it compared to the first time i tried learning to turn :) HEHE IT WAS A TIRING BUT FUN 3H.
Shag haha we had waffles right after LOL. SO SINFUL.
SOO IT SNOWED ALL NIGHT :O And when we woke up it was still snowing!! We thought it would stop snowing soon but NOPE. IT SNOWED EVEN MORE. Haha it was like a snowstorm omg. Even our coach said that it's one of the heaviest snows he's seen.
So we had our lesson again and practiced more!! :) YAY I CAN'T WAIT TO SNOWBOARD AGAIN. I'm sad cause we always snowboard & ski for like 2 days then the next time we do it is like a few years later LOL. So there isn't much progress :( but i'm too weak to go on a ski trip for like 2 weeks or smth HAHA. After the first day i was alr aching like crazy :O
Siblings on the ski lift! Feat. the intense snow :O
Bro decided to jump into the pile of snow
I'm sad cause i can't wear my goggles right :(
Selfie with da siblings at the top of the slope!!
My mom took A LOT of videos and photos of us!! HAHA AS USUAL. She'd just wait and freeze in the cold while waiting for us to go down the slopes :( We told her to go back in cause it was just snowing too heavily LOL.
Ugh goggles
Went for dinner and WELL JUST LOOK AT THE SNOW. Haha really damn cray but i somehow i still loved it!!
My bro and i decided to go play in the snow WHILE IT WAS STILL SNOWING LOL. It turned out to be really fun!! Here's me trying to make a snow angel but failing :P
| Sis gave in to peer pressure and came along hahaha. As you can see we tried making but gave up really quickly and decided to have a snowball fight :D HEHE WE LOVE PLAYING W THE SNOW. |
NEXT DAY: SKIING!
It finally stopped snowing!! HEHE SO IT WAS A LOT WARMER :) LOVED THE WEATHER. We could finally step out in peace and take some nice pictures :D
SO MUCH SNOW
My bro won't let me stand on my good side :(
These were taken using iPhone 7!! LOVE THE CAMERA QUALITY
So we went skiing with the SAME COACH that taught us snowboarding haha. IT WAS FUN. Our coach is like only 23?! So yeah he's not like the most nurturing and caring coach like for e.g. he won't really help us when we fall or struggle HAHA like he'll expect us to find a way out on our own :P But he's still really friendly and a good coach :D
We were finally taught how to ski parallel HAHAHA.
HEHE MORE PICS AT THE TOP OF THE SLOPE
So i don't have any pics from our last day at the resort cause we were really pressed for time and stuff. But basically we head up to a steeper slope!! :D IT WAS SCARY BUT FUN. Hehe then we head back to Tokyo :) Also, i got some of my results during this ski trip and i was v v surprised!! Okay i'm gonna assume whoever's reading this will not judge me for sharing LOL but yeah i got A+ for my DA finals and A+ for MPW overall?! I WAS SO SHOCKED BUT V V THANKFUL :') My overall GPA came out in BKK!! I got 3.93 this sem and 3.75 cumulative omg....... :') I STRUGGLED SO MUCH TOWARDS THE END OF THE SEM and after i got my results i really believed that God put me through all that for a reason. But honestly, even if i did worse this sem i would still be v thankful that i survived it :) So yeap thank God for his grace :') I have more motivation to keep going now & not disappoint Him!
OUR LAST MEAL IN TOKYO :) So since it was our last night in Tokyo we walked around more and shopped a bit! :) I didn't buy much haha cause honestly there's really nothing much i can get in winter :P BUT IT'S ALRIGHT.
So we got up really early to next morning to catch our flight!! My mom redeemed two business class and two first class tickets?! WHAT EVEN. I didn't even dare to tell anyone. Like even when i posted a selfie of my sis and i on first class i just let people think that it was business class HAHA.
LOLOL UNREAL
SO MANY PIECES OF LUGGAGE. I WAS SO AMUSED HAHA. Like i really didn't buy much sia idk how we filled all these bags.
My mom let my sis have first class so she sat on business class with my bro! I seriously wanted business class cause like, i didn't want to be teased :(( but it's okay no one really has to know LOL.
WAH BUT FIRST CLASS IS A DREAM. I thought business class was as good as it could get but this is next level haha. Like in terms of service, food, the seat itself and EVERYTHING. But i don't think i'll ever be willing to pay a proper price for this!!
Sis looking all comfy w her toys
END OF THE MOST COMFORTABLE PLANE RIDE EVER :O
So v soon we were back in Sg!! I WAS EXCITED TO BE BACK HAHA. I know i'll prob go back to Japan soon :P SO YEAP i was really looking forward to my BKK trip hehehe. I WILL BLOG ABOUT IT NEXT :)
SOOO THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. The year is ending and a new sem is starting so fast omg :( but this has been a great holiday even though it felt really short! So yeap :) There are gonna be a lot more changes this year, like me moving (to farrer road lol) and Andy starting uni but i'll just try my best to KEEP AN OPEN MIND :) Hehe yeap that's all for now then!! CYAAA :)
-Sophia









No comments:
Post a Comment