Tuesday, January 25, 2011

CDSSSSS :D

Heyy u know it's like 10 plus and i should be sleeping but no, i just came back from yimi's house. I went to watch glee there! She fetched me after band for dinner then to her house. HAHAHA, she bought me glee cds! YAY!! :D Glee vol 1,3,4 :D The offer was 3 for 49.90 so since i decided that vol 2 had not much good songs, i bought the other 3 :D AWESOMEEE :D I'm like putting them all into my com now, haven't even handled sch stuff! But it's not like i have lots of unfinished stuff so yeah. HAHA :D and and and, today band different because of COMITTEE INTERVIEW! Gosh i was totally freaking out when they said i have to go for the interview, i was like hyperventilating! But it went on fine, THANKGOODNESS :D

WELL THEN I SHALL GO NOW. I'M EXCITED FOR TMR CAUSE IT'S ONE OF THE FEW DAYS I GET TO COME BACK TO SCH ON TIME AT 2! :D sooo much time to slack off tmr :D KAY, BYE!
-Sophiaa

No comments:

Post a Comment