Saturday, January 15, 2011

Taylor Swift - Fearless



one of my favourite taylor swift music videos! It's so super awesome!

So there was band today!!! YEAH I'M SUPER TIREDD. We finally filmed the marching video for syf! Really excited about syf now! But i'm really worried for auditions! Mine are next saturday, today they auditioned sec 4s and 5s. Omg i felt so scared! Even though it was me auditioning i felt scared. Haix. I hope shanny and cassandra can go, they think they play bad so yeah. And joanna doesn't even wanna try auditioning. I feel so discouraged!! Oh goshhh i have to go for syf! Yeah and some awesome news, ms chong said that mrs tan is giving the band permission to go to australia!!! Omg i freaked out by that, that IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. HAHAHAHAHAHA :D WOW I REALLY WANNA GO :D

Yeah and that we basically it. We practiced our syf songs and some chinese new year songs, haha :D This year is gonna be great :D I REALLY REALLY HOPE SO. KAY THEN, that's all for now, bye :D
-sophiaa

No comments:

Post a Comment