Thursday, January 27, 2011

where the winds of new beginnings blow

HEYYY. So yeah i'm happy i finished my homework that's due tmr! :D HAPPY ME I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED, but i admit i didn't put in alot of effort in those homework, haha lol i never do -.- so today i had a pretty mundane band practice. I was okay actually i wouldn't call it mundane, mrs tan dropped by to hear us listen, lol haha yes we still don't sound quite good, just relative. I'm excited for tmr! Yimi's bringing me out shopping for cny clothes, however i'm looking more forward to eating takoyaki which i haven't eaten in a freaking long time!

Yes, it's something to look forward to. I hate being trapped at home all the time :( And it's enough to be stuck at home, but i'm always stuck doing worthless stuff. And i can never seem to bring myself to do homework. I just keep watching tape and spying on glee stuff on the com. And whenever i feel hungry i'll just grab some nonsense from the fridge. That's basically what i do all day after i come home from school, haha :D
RIGHTTT. I'LL END HERE THEN. BYE! :D
-SOPhia

No comments:

Post a Comment