Hi! Sorry for the lack of update again haha. There hasn't been much to talk about haha, except my day out with Grace yesterday!! :) It was definitely well spent i'm really glad we met! :)
8th February
We decided to go for Holland V for lunch! :) It was after she had cell haha. Met at about 12.15pm and started to find somewhere to eat! Haha it took us awhile to decide but we were damn hungry and didn't wanna stay out in the sun anymore so we just settled for Thai Express!! :)
YAY MY OLIVE FRIED RICE. I loved it hehehe if you've never tried it before you should!! :) Although i admit the colour doesn't make it look v appetising haha.
She ordered soft shell crab with onion curry!! IT WAS NOT BAD TOO! Hehe so yes we were satisfied with our meals and talked a lot as usual!! :) I feel like if we don't meet for a week, a few hours isn't enough to finish talking haha.
Haha then we went to buy instax at a shop her brother recommended to her!! And after that it was time to take selfies :)) Haha i got that shirt for $5 at TEMT :P
I'm so sorry if you're sick of this collage HAHAHA. Okay but only close friends read this so i guess you all should be used to it by now!! :P
Then we didn't know where to go haha so we just decided to go to her house and chill!! It's 5 bus stops away from HV! :)
HAD SO MUCH FUN LOOKING AT HER OLD/NEW NOTES/MESSAGES!! Hahaha i gave her this in sec 4 i think? Back when i still used to sign off as "the awesomest". Omg we laughed sooo hard looking at the letters i gave her last time haha. I was so immature and full of myself!! :P I couldn't help but laugh at how lame and weird i was hahaha. Thank goodness i've matured if not i think i'd be literally friendless by now :P
AND HERE'S THE PILLOW I GOT HER IN J1. For her birthday hahaha. It's a gemini pillow!! :) I HAVE NAMED IT FLUFFY HEHE. DON'T JUDGE :P Halfway we realised we were damn sleepy hahaha LOL so we took a short nap!! Grace just slept on the floor with the pillows and i just rested my head on the study table haha. Idk why we were so sleepy also haha probably food coma!
But yes we had a really fun time laughing and chatting and omg looking at all those letters really made me appreciate this friendship even more!! :) It's like, it's been so long haha and we've (mostly her) seen how we both have grown! DK HAHA. It's just pretty cool! :)
HER BRICK WALL HAHA. Cause taking pics at her swing is too 'mainstream' :P Haha so i left at about 5+!! :) HAD A GREAT TIME YAY CAN'T WAIT TO MEET AGAIN :)
Posting a pic of this bag/pouch because i just posted it on Carousell and just yesterday i received 8 offers for this and today there are 14 offers!! :O HAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I priced it at $55 so i didn't expect people to be so on about it :P One person even offered $60 after i told her there are other interested buyers haha so yeap i've decided to sell it to her! I don't get what's so nice about this though :P I mean even though it's much lower than the original price, i don't think it's that nice and it even has a small stain on it! Hahaha but yeah cool that i'm gonna be earning $60 from this tmr!! :)
9th February
I shall make this brief! Haha all i did today was WORK. Yes i'm such a hard worker. Okay i'm kidding hahaha. Guess what i woke up at 7+ today to get ready for my dad to pick me up at 8+ and when i texted him he suddenly said that he has a medical appointment so he can only pick me at 10+ -.- I could've slept longer :( Haha oh well so i just went back to sleep in my work clothes!!
Spent today keying in and posting stuff as usual! And for lunch this time it was just my dad and i haha and we went to the nearby hawker centre to eat!! IT'S LIKE, THE V FIRST TIME WE ATE TGT AT A HAWKER CENTRE. Cause it's just damn rare for my dad to go there haha. But since it's just a lunch break he goes there pretty often! Haha looking forward to going there more often with him :P And similarly time passed rather quickly! :) I'm really quite thankful for that haha. I thought i'd be staring at my watch 24/7 but i don't really have to :) So yeah glad i made the decision to work here! Even if it's just for awhile haha.
Oh and i managed to talk to Andy on the phone again!! I think just a 10 min phone call beats texting for like an whole hour haha. Idk but we were saying how phone calls are somehow so much more personal!! :) Our few minute phone calls are what i've been looking forward to at the start of every day haha. But i'm not being too hopeful cause idk whether his phone batt can last :P Oh well texting is fine too i guess! :) Just can't wait for him to book out!! :)
Haha sooo that's about it then! I'm about to experience working for 5 days in a row like a normal working adult haha. But somehow i don't have a bad feeling about it! :) Hehe cya then :)
-Sophia


No comments:
Post a Comment