Friday, November 21, 2014

3 more days to FREEDOM

HI I'M BLOGGING AGAIN!! :) Hehe looks like this is becoming a daily thing again :) CAN'T WAIT FOR As TO OFFICIALLY COME TO AN END!! Anyway i shall blog about my grandmother's birthday celebration which was yesterday and TODAYY! HERE GOES.

20th November

My grandmother's actual birthday is actually on Sunday haha. But it's like just a day before chem mcq so that's why my mom suggested to celebrate it on Thursday i think! I feel kinda bad haha oh well. Anyway so yeah we booked the table at 7pm at Silk Restaurant and guess whatt, everyone was late :))) YAYYY. Hahaha okay sorry. It's just so funny cause we reached at around 7.30pm and i honestly thought we were super late alr but everyone else arrived at around that time haha. I didn't get to eat until around 8 :( HAHA WHAT'S NEW. I think it's only my family haha. 

Since we kinda had time cause we still had to wait for people mummy decided to take photos!! This looks like a rather awkward sibling photo haha but i'm alr v thankful that Dan is smiling normally :P 

WITH POPO!! :) I WAS SO TALL THAT DAY. Kind of haha. My sis wore shoes with heels too yay so we were both really tall :D

 My mom practically planned my entire outfit for me HAHAHAH even the necklace was her suggestion :P 

All the grandchildren!! Sorry this was the most decent picture i could find of the 4 of us haha. Missing Min and Herman koko!! BOTH IN ENGLAND :O  

HEHE SHE LOOKS SO HAPPY HEREE :) I think my grandmother is really v v blessed haha. I wish my life would be like hers when i reach her age!! Haha she's still healthy, looks 50+,  and has so many grandchildren, kids, and friends! And in general, people who care for her! :)  

GROUP PIC :) I think i look a bit like my dad in this photo haha.  

 THE ELDEST GENERATION. 

Our card hahahah. We were rushing like mad just about 30 mins before we left the house haha. IT'S SO UGLY LOL CLEARLY NOT MY FAULT. Okay but in a way still nice haha. I love the pictures!! :) And the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPO" on top (because i wrote it hehehe).  

So yeap that's about it!! :) WE TOOK SUPER LONG TO LEAVE HAHA. Forever chatting for super long omg :P Got home only around 11?? HAHA YEAP. I'm glad my grandmother enjoyed herself!! :) 

21st November

As i mentioned in my previous post, today's the day PSLE results release!! I AM STILL IN SHOCK THAT MY BROTHER GOT 240 FOR PSLE. HAHAHAHA IT IS UNBELIEVABLE. I hardly see him study lol he's playing almost 24/7 haha it's kinda unfair :P But then again he was exempted from Chinese haha if not he would've done a lot worse!! But yeap we're all still very happy for him :) 

At ACS! I didn't go haha was preparing to go out and meet Andy to study!!

Hehe so we went to Link Mall at 12+ to study! It'll be one of our last if not our last time studying there :( TBH I WILL MISS US STUDYING TGT. Haha oh well. Okay so we stayed at Starbucks for about 3+ hours and we finished 3 MCQs yayyy :) HAHA it's not actually not that many if you think about it but for some reason we were seriously exhausted :P (i wish i could insert the laughing/crying emoji here haha) DOING MCQS IS JUST DAMN DRAINING. And under timed-conditions :( Haha so yeap felt kinda accomplished alr so we left!! AND WE WENT TO A NEARBY H&M YAYY.

It's been so long since i've shopped?! I FORGOT HOW THERAPEUTIC IT IS :O Haha walked around the entire shop and found about 6 items to try on and ended up wanting to buy 5 of them :P Okay but i only bought 3 eventually!! A bit too much to buy 5 lol. Anyway i'm still meeting Pearl tmr to shop haha. HEHE BUT 3 ITEMS WAS MORE THAN ENOUGH TO MAKE ME FEEL REALLY HAPPY :)) 


     Doraemon Christmas tree!!! SO CUTEEEEE. Andy didn't want to take a picture of us with it (annoying) so i had no choice but to just snap a pic of it only :( Yeap so it was 5pm by then! We got hungry alr hahaha so we left to go eat Itacho!!  

THE FOOD WAS GREAT AS USUAL HEHEHE. Aww man we're forever coming here hahaha all that $$$. But oh well it's so hard to resist :P 


 LOOKING AT IT MAKES ME FEEL HUNGRY AGAIN :( I will go grab food after this post :P Haha so yeap after eating we walked around for a bit and went home!! :) THE DAY WAS WELL SPENT :) 

And i just finished another MCQ hahaha don't feel so bad for slacking so much now i think i deserved a break :) Haha can't wait to shop again tmr Pearl and I are probably gonna head to Orchard!! I won't be surprised if i end up blogging tmr again haha. Okay really v hungry i'm gonna find food lol. Aww man i need to stop eating so much haha okay BYE THEN!! :)
-Sophia 



No comments:

Post a Comment