Friday, November 21, 2014

HELLOOOOOOO

HI OMG. I haven't blogged in FOREVERR. I forgot how it feels like to blog haha. I've missed it so so much!! Just felt like blogging since As are coming to an end, and i kind of wanna write down how i feel and stuff haha i don't think i can express it as accurately after it actually ends? IDK HAHA. I doubt anyone will see this anyway haha but still!! :)

So As have been very very stressful and nerve-wrecking :( It it seriously so painful to know you've done badly for a subject you really really like (lit) and one you're supposed to be good at (chem). Haha i honestly don't think i've worked this hard for anything in my life. Definitely not Os, even though it felt like i worked super hard haha but nope compared to the amount of work i did for As, pshh Os was nothinggg. I think it'll definitely affect me more if i do badly for As :( OH WELL. Hehe but it's okay just one last paper and i can forgot about As for awhile!!! YEAP UNTIL WE GET BACK OUR RESULTS. Haha btw, my brother is getting back his PSLE results tmr!! SO CRAZYYYY. It's so fast lol. As haven't even ended and he's getting back his results?! UNFAIR :( Haha 3 weeks of exams is just insane. Everyone keeps asking me when As are gonna end i'm just like "err..soon", "Next week", "two more weeks" UGH IT'S SO LONG. HAHAHAH OKAY GETTING A BIT ANGST.

BUT OKAY THAT'S ALL I SHALL SAY FOR NOW. Didn't wanna blog yet actually i wanted to like create another blog or smth first. AWW MAN BUT IT WAS TOO TEMPTING. Hehehe. Anyway shall leave you with a few pictures first!! I WILL DO A 2013 AND 2014 POST VERY SOON YAYYY. To sort of compensate for not blogging the whole of this year and half of last year haha.

Grace's birthday!! :)  


TAYLOR SWIFT'S CONCERT HEHEHE NO REGRETS GOING.  


With the St Margs peeps haha, when Rachella was back in Sg!! 


FAREWELL ASSEMBLYY.  Which was before As lol it's kind of weird haha.

STUDY DATE WITH PEARL. Just wanted a pic of her here haha too bad i haven't seen Sotong in so long omg couldn't find a pic of us!! :/ 

DURING MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY. We went cycling, played badminton and went for dinner hehe it was a fun day!! 

I couldn't find another pic of my family so here's one from the same day!! :) 

YAY OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR NOWW. I feel great haha oh the joys of blogging (get it hehe). OKAY SHALL GO NOW. I might sleep soon haha just came back from my grandmother's 74th birthday celebration and i'm so tired :P HEHE I WILL BLOG AGAIN SOON SO EXCITED :)) 
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment