HI OMG I'M CRAZY FOR STILL BLOGGING AT THIS HOUR. I'm supposed to be sleeping cause i have to spend the entire day studying tomorrow but i don't wanna delay this post for too long haha (cause i might not get to post tmr!). SO YEAP. I shall very quickly talk about today!! :) MET PEARL TO STUDY AND SHOP YAYY. She hasn't been in town for awhile haha yeap glad we went :)
Okay we arranged to meet at 1 but obviously somebody was late as usual hahahah. OKAY SHAN'T BE SO MEAN. She wasn't THAT late lah haha. Wanted to study at the newly opened library (sounds weird) at Orchard Central but all the seats were taken and there weren't many seats to begin with haha. Most of the seats there didn't have tables :P Unless i didn't check properly... haha dk!! SO WE SETTLED FOR COFFEE BEAN AT OC :)
Studied from 1+ till 5+! I managed to complete 2 and a half MCQs hahaha so little oh well but at least i looked through the worked solutions for one mcq too!! So yeah that took up a bit of time as well. HEHE SO WE LEFT TO SHOP. Visited F21, Cotton On and H&M! I bought two tops haha omg such a spendthrift...
Otw to H&M!! Haha i made my pics bigger, this is the usual size!!
REALLY LIKE THE CHRISTMAS TREE :)) But idk which is my favourite in Orchard yet hahaha there are Christmas tree everywhere!! :O
SORRY THE COLOURS A BIT WEIRD. I kinda forgot how to use Photoscape haha so yeap sorry for shitty edits.
ANYWWAY are shopping at H&M (Pearl kept looking at winter wear haha but she couldn't bear to spend on them) we went to eat!! I GOT DAMN HUNGRY HAHA. Settled for the food court at 313!! We tried not to eat so much so we could grab llao llao HEHEHE. I've missed it so much!! Was supposed to wait for Monday to eat it with Chow but oh well couldn't resist. Guess i'll be having it again soon haha.
Lousy pic but just decided to post it haha
YAYYYY :)
AFTER CINE WE WENT TO SCAPE FOR AWHILE. Haha we were damn tired and sleepy alr lol must be cause of all the food we ate :P HAHA BUT NO REGRETSS. So yeap took a bus home and that's it!! AND FINISHED UP MY MCQ :) HAHA SIDE NOTE: my sis just entered the room and said "look at Sophie getting a life" LOL. She's so unused to seeing me blog haha. Haha okay so that's it!! :) IT WAS A GOOD DAY HEHE. Had a lot of fun chatting with Pearl as alwayss :)
Okay i should prepare to go to bed now haha. I feel kinda bad for going shopping today and still blogging haha. BUT STILL I'M HAPPY THAT I BLOGGED! Haha i will be productive tmr!! :) Goodnight then :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment