HI EVERYONE. Sharing with you a pic which makes me really happy hehe.
Sooo I haven't blogged in awhile but i really felt like blogging cause i wanted to kinda 'reflect' on the day haha. For some reason i've been feeling this weird kind of sadness AGAIN and it's definitely not pms lol. It's been persisting for awhile and i really can't explain it. Today felt like a pretty bad day due to certain reasons but when i thought about it carefully i realised that there's actually A LOT for me to be thankful for!! And i really wanted to pen it down cause it think it'll really give me a diff perspective of things :)
SO HERE'S ME LITERALLY COUNTING MY BLESSINGS
1) I missed biz law today and emailed the TA and he was really cool about it!!
2) I went to the doctor to get an MC. The queue was insane at first and i thought that i'd DEFINITELY be late for stats. I almost wanted to give up on getting an MC. But i waited and the queue moved REALLY QUICKLY. SO i was on time for lesson!! :)
3) I UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING DURING STATS
4) I managed to grab dinner before samba. I just ate in class and bought food during the break with Vani!
5) Bryan (our choreographer) didn't scold the juniors during their vetting!!
6) SAMBA ENDED ON TIME :D
7) Sooo i got home early for once. Early enough to do up this blog post and cool down :)
8) At 10.40pm when Samba ended Andy was actually still awake so i could wish him goodnight :D
9) I have an MC test tmr but i got done with my draft yesterday so i don't have to worry about it :)
10) I almost forgot to print the draft but recalled just in time and my sis is helping me print now :D (cause she has to print smth too lol not that i forced her to)
11) OH and we just saw the pics from St's birthday party and they are soooo pretty!! :)
12) I'm thankful for the fact that i realised how blessed i actually am. Although there are many reasons for me to feel stressed/worried deep down i know that i have nothing to worry about! I'm actually learning to focus on the good which is smth i tell myself all the time but seldom fulfil. At the end of the day, I know i have nothing to be worried about because God is with us!! & He loves us too much to put us through anything He knows we cannot handle. SOOO if i face any kind of trial/challenge i know that it'll happen for a reason. & i might not realise it but i am up for the challenge!! The fact is that we can be greater than our fears and worries :)
13) THIS LIST ISN'T EXHAUSTIVE
SOOO THAT'S ABOUT IT. Haha i appreciate it if you read everything!! :) I FEEL BETTER ALR. Hehe if you ever feel sad/stressed about smth maybe you can try this too?? :P HAHA YEAPP. Okay i shall go now then :) I'll try to blog again soon!!
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment