HI FRIENDS. I'm back with a proper update yay :D Sigh i've been too busy to blog and i'm probably gonna miss out on a lot of stuff haha but it's okay i can't possibly blog about every single thing that's going on in my life!! Haha here goes.
20 January, Wednesday
I had to meet BOTH my Inspirar and Bondue group!! It was crazy haha i thought i'd seriously have to choose between the two but i managed to meet both groups! :) Cause for Inspirar we were celebrating Qifan's birthday and for Bondue we were celebrating Toly's birthday! SO I HAD TO GO. Hehe met the Inspirar peeps first and we bought earpieces for Qifan :D They ate at Nandos but i decided to eat later with the biz people at Assembly Ground!
I felt so bad cause i had to leave at 8.30pm haha i hope they don't think idc about them or anything :( I still really value this group of friends!! :)
So at 8.30pm i walked over to Cathay to meet them!! :) YAYY ASSEMBLY GROUND. The food so good but so ex and sinful omg but no regretssss.
We ordered three pizzas to share yumzzz
Then we bought this tiny cake for him!! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOLY
Right before TY zao-ed haha. He almost didn't want to come pshh. Enjoyed hanging out with them so much hehe we're actually thinking of going overseas tgt during the summer holidays!! I HOPE IT HAPPENS.
SECOND GROUP PIC. The prev one had weird lighting so that's why we wanted a second pic haha but i ended up liking the prev one more :P
Then we left!! Sigh haven't been meeting them that often lately :( but it's okay we'll find time to meet!!
22 January, Friday
I can't quite recall what i did on this day but i think i had MC in the morning, went home to chill for awhile then met Andy!! If i rmb correctly he had an early bookout hehe :D And i brought my specs to his house cause i predicted that i'll be really tired and would want to take a nap haha.
23 January, Sunday
HAPPENING DAY!! Too many birthdays in January OMG :O First we celebrated Gilbert's birthday then Shinta's 21st at night!!
MET AT 7KICKSTART YAY. It's such a nice place hehe unfortunately we came on a weekend so we could only order certain dishes sigh. So Andy and I bought Gilbert two cakes first then as soon as we got there we passed the cakes to the staff to keep!!
Waited for everyone to come and placed our orders and everything! AGAIN THE FOOD WAS GOOD HEHE. Then once we were kinda done Andy and Joy went to get the cakes!!
SURPRISEEE. He expected it alr :( HAHA SO SMART SIA.
AND PICSS BEFORE LEAVING :) Weilin couldn't come again :(
This is a really nice polaroid too bad we can't get one each!! :P
THEN GUESS WHAT, I HAD BIZ LAW. ZZZ. Make-up lesson haha cause we missed one lesson in week 2! It was 2.45 -6pm :O And Shinta's party was at 7pm!! So i was like quite worried haha like i didn't really know what to do. Eventually Andy got a favour from Ws and asked him to pick me up from school hahaha. THANKS AGAIN WEISHENG. Idk if he will see this but yeah just gonna say it again HAHA.
SOOO we rushed back to my house and they waited to for me to get ready!! While also playing FIFA with my brother haha. By then they were all ready in their suits HAHA. Omg i really rushed but i still took awhile OOPS. Soo we left at around 7pm (i didn't take THAT long for a girl if you think about it!!) and THERE WAS A JAM. Haha oh well. I thought we'd only be slightly late cause the place is at Boat Quay which actually isn't too far away!! But there was a pretty bad jam plus we couldn't find parking sooo we ended up showing up at 8 :O Haha people were like wondering where we were....but yay we got there eventually :))
HERE ARE SOME PICS FROM THE PARTY
Shinta hired a photographer!! Hehe and he captured me and Keyun's moment AWW :')
Yay then it was time to take pics with the birthday girl!! Her theme is Glamorous Black haha. I got this black dress from Carousell for only $8 LOLOL it doesn't look perfect on me but i'm still so proud of myself for getting it at such a good price haha.
SOON IT WAS TIME FOR CAKE-CUTTING!! A lot of her family members + friends were there haha. She invited 50 people in total i think!
ANDY SUDDENLY BECAME THE EMCEE HAHAHA. He almost toppled the cake right before the start of this video LOL. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAHA. Looking back idk why everyone laughed cause the situation didn't seem that funny but at that point it was really hilarious!! :P
Group pic with all the Queenstownians!! + Shiuan (Sammi's bf) and I LOL.
YAYY WE WERE REUNITED WITH RAYMOND <3
I REALLY LOVE THIS PIC OF US. We are #packagegoals HAHA
New group profile pic!! :)
Pristine and I being really awkward in the corner hahaha
YAY AND THE ONLY PIC OF US THAT DAY :) So rare that we got to dress up tgt i wish we had more opportunities to do so!! Oh well haha but better than nothing :)
SNAPCHATT
HER CAKEEE
Hehe we got to write our well wishes to Shinta in this little book!!
THEN THEY STARTED DRINKING SHOTS. Andy didn't want to drink at first cause he presumed we'd be drinking quite a lot at the hotel (they booked a room for us to play boards games tgt!!). But in the end we succumbed to temptation and tried the shots haha. I REGRET IT SOO MUCH. LESSON LEARNT: NO MORE SHOTS. I drank two and DIED.
As the party was ending i was feeling SOO TIRED AND WARM. And when we left i started feeling emotional :O I have no idea why :P It's a weird effect of alcohol which i never experienced...maybe i was on my period that's why?? But on the way to the hotel i started tearing :O IT WAS SO WEIRD. Haha sooo we got there and i rested in the room first!! We booked the same room that we booked before going clubbing last year. So it was really big!
The rest of the night was...kinda disappointing actually :P Haha cause i was like in pain and i couldn't interact with anyone i was like stuck in bed -.- And a lot of the girls started getting emotional and cried too :(( I cried with them when i saw them cry haha. They're for personal reasons which i won't reveal!! Then Sammi drank too much and was puking almost the entire night :O So she had to rest too!! Anddd we didn't get to play our board games :( Cause everyone was either too drunk/high/emotional/unwell to play :P IT WAS QUITE AN EXPERIENCE. Oh and Andy barely drank the entire night haha cause he had to take care of me :( And help clean up sigh. I feel bad but as usual he did a great job looking after me :D
Thinking back we were all like "what actually happened ytd???" HAHAHA. Honestly as messed up as it sounded i really still enjoyed the company :) And i'm so grateful for all of them!! :) So i only managed to sleep at like 5am that night hahaha. I actually went to bed at 3am but i couldn't fall asleep :O SO YEAPP. Slept for a short while then got up to get ready to leave!! Crazy night haha but i don't regret anything honestly. I only regret drinking those two shots hahaha. But it's okay i've learnt my lesson :) The point of the meeting was to celebrate Shinta's birthday which we did!! :)
24 January, Sunday
I got home and slept till 1pm!! THEN WE WENT TO MEET RAYMOND. Cause he was back in Sg for only a short while so even though we were damn tired we still wanted to meet!! Andy, Ws and Raymond met first haha then at around 3pm i joined them :) They had lunch at Plaza Sing! After that we went to Nicky's house to finally play board games!! :D
ON OUR WAY THERE. We love singing in the car hehe.
So we met Nicky and the 5 of us played this new game called Sheriff!! IT'S SO FUN HEHE. I can't wait to play it again :) Didn't manage to play for long though. Awhile later Nicky had to get ready for duty so we settled where to go for dinner and went off! Nicky still managed to join us for dinner though :)
TIRED ANDY
We had frog porridge at Chinatown!! It was super near Keyun's house haha so we gave her a call and asked her to join us :D At around 8 Nicky had to go off for his duty!!
HEHE NEW PICS FOR THE "best friends ft. Andy" CHAT. The entire day we kept talking about Shinta's party hahaha there was so much to say omg. It was really a day to like recover and absorb what happened :P But we had a good time tgt YAY :)
26 January, Tuesday
Monday i just went to school as per normal haha then Tuesday after Vocal prac i went to meet Raymond, Ws, Ky and Shinta!! :D Without Andy haha but it felt perfectly fine :P Hehe thank God prac ended at 9pm so i managed to meet them :)
KOII. Took this video for Andy HAHA.
After this we went to Mos burger cause i haven't had my dinner!! Sat here and talked until 11ish if i remember correctly haha.
Pic with Raymond to show that we kicked Andy out of the package HAHAHA. JK LOL.
Then we left and i thought that would be my last time seeing Raymond haha. But Ky and I realised that we both didn't have school the next day so actually we could meet!! :)
27 January, Wednesday
SOO we got to meet Raymond for one last time!! We make it seem like a big deal but actually we know we'll get to see him soon HAHAHA. Hopefully he comes back soon!!
So we had lunch at BV!! :) It was Raymond, Keyun, Nicky and I! Ate at WATAMI hehe and we actually still talked about Saturday LOL but less lah :P Then we decided to go to Teo Heng!! YAYY STAR VISTA HAS TEO HENG NOW.
I apologise i forgot to save all my snaps that day hahaha. So i have no pics and no snaps to post :( Teo heng with them was really fun hehe we got this really small but cosy room and sang for two hours!! :D Then at 4 it was time to leave :( I had to go home and do work haha i felt so bad for not doing work LOL.
TOOK PICS RIGHT BEFORE LEAVING :) We'll see you soon Raymond!!
Hehe that's all for this post!! I have more to talk about actually but i'm too lazy :P NEXT TIME HEHE. I had a pretty tiring but good weekend :) I can't believe it's alr week 5 tmr LOL one sem really flies!! I must constantly remind myself to put in effort and not be complacent!! YEAP HEHE. I hope i update soon!! In case i don't get to mention this, i actually got into another OCSP :D I got into a diff one initially and Pearl got into the same one but then we looked at the list of people and...we changed our minds about it HAHAHA. I'm not gonna say why LOL. But yeah so we withdrew and thankfully i managed to get into another one :) I hope the people will be nice :D
YEAP SO THAT'S ALL FOR NOWW. Gonna put in my best effort for this week :) Hehe kay shall go now then! CYAA :)
-Sophia



No comments:
Post a Comment