Saturday, March 24, 2012

12 plus!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The title of the post is just to emphasize how late it is haha. So today was e-learning! I didn't do Chinese i feel like such a terrible student gosh, will do it as soon as i can kay! YEAH. Had amath tuition once again, ahh integration is so annoying but i think i'm getting better at it haha so i shall keep practicing! :) ANYWAY CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SEVEN DAYS TO POLKA!! Okay not 7 anymore it's 6! GOSH. Tomorrow i going to be the final Saturday practice for the sec 4/5s, i'm not sure how i'll take it. I just hope that everything will go smoothly and we'll just keep practicing hard and stuff. I don't feel like we're prepared i find everything kinda rushed but that's okay, I'M SURE THE CONCERT WILL TURN OUT GREAT :D I LOVE HOW ALMOST MY WHOLE FAMILY'S GONNA BE THERE! So i sold 10 tickets right, they're for Mummy, Daddy, Sylvie, Dan, Yimi, Min, Popo, Pearl, Sotong and Grace! :D Oh and i got one extra ticket for Katie too, so it's actually 11! Yeah, gotta pass Pearl and Sotong the tickets!! HAIX. MIGHT meet them tomorrow? Except Pearl is not replying my messages, SO TYPICAL OF HER!!

Anyway, i realise i haven't been posting as consistently lately. IDK WHY, but it's definitely not cause i'm less keen on blogging or anything like that. Just don't have as much time? Think i'm focused on a lot of different things right now. But of course i still blog A LOT, I KNOW! Kay shall go then, I'M JUST SO HAPPY TODAY WAS E-LEARNING HAHA. Byee! :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment