Did i mention that my aunty is crazy over this guy?? He's Hee Jun Han from American Idol, he's korean haha. The thing is, HE IS FOLLOWING MY AUNTY ON TWITTER!! Lol she uses that account JUST to tweet him and it's not even like her name or her photo (HER DP IS OF ME). He is only following 57 people while he has 86 THOUSAND OVER FOLLOWERS! WOW AND HE CHOSE TO FOLLOW HER ACCOUNT, THAT IS AMAZING! And according to her she's the only "individual", like the rest of the people he's following or either other celebs or GROUPS. SO SHE IS SUPER HYPED NOW, WOW.
Okay what a long account of what happened! I shall talk about other things now :) WE DIDN'T HAVE A TEST TODAY :) I WAS REALLY HAPPY HEHE. Got back BIO TEST, i didn't do great but i would say it's okay considering that my score is higher than average!! :) I'm worried for Emath test because i REALLY will not have the time to study for it tomorrow, i'll be SUPER busy making cards and stuff for our last performance :( I KNOW IT WILL EXTREMELY TIME CONSUMING BUT I WILL STILL CARRY ON WITH IT! Yeah, if not now then when? :( TIME REALLY FLIES, now i really don't feel prepared to step down. Actually i know i'm prepared at all, MENTALLY THAT IS. Wonder what my section feels about Nicole and I graduating, i don't really know. Okay, POLKA WILL BE IN A DAY AFTER IT REACHES 12 WHICH IS REALLY SOON. Last band performance? I alr told myself that i'm not gonna join band in JC, but after almost 10 years of being in band idk if i can just let it go like that. We'll see. I think i wanna write a note to my section for tmr's practice, yeah i will!
KAY, LET PRACTICE GO GREAT. I will really treasure the time we have as a band tomorrow, and i will embrace the feeling of practicing in a band room because i wanna rmb it even after i leave band!! Alright feeling kinda emotional right now! DON'T WANNA SLEEP YET AHH, BUT I HAVE TO. Btw here's smth out of the blue, blogger changed it's layout, i like it but i need time to get used to it after using the previous layout for like almost 3 years LOL. OKAY BYE THEN CYA ALL!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment