
Before Sang Ah left, we took one complete section photo before this but i think i gave it to Winnie, cause i looked really weird!
HAHA ANITA IN THE BACKGROUND! Hate how blur these are have no idea why.

COMM! :) Including new comm, not everyone is in here though :(
HEYY :) Ahh i came home pretty late today again too, and i was thinking of doing work i'm so sad i didn't mange to do anything :( What happened today was, went to Holland V for lunch, ATE SUSHI TEI haha have no idea why Dan and I were soo hungry. Afterwards Mummy dropped me at Buona Vista MRT, cause i had to collect my phone! Honestly i didn't exactly know what to do, cause i didn't really know where i was supposed to go. Turns out that i had to take A BUS to the bus interval i thought it would just be at Buona Vista haha, i called the place to find out! I wasn't sure if they had my phone already and stuff and it's not like my mom or anyone else would know. Never felt so on my own before tbh. It's hard to describe really! I think it's just cause i'm not used to doing these things on my own, if i was my brother or smth then obviously my mom would have to go along. IDK WHY, i just felt super on my own, not ALONE but like i just had to find my own way so it felt really different. Haha when i got onto the bus, the bus uncle was like asking me if i was going to the bus interval to collect smth. I was like yeah, then he was like "dian hua ah? What model?" so i told him iphone. Guess what he said no wonder i looked familiar cause he recognised me from the photo on my phone! HAHA :D Turns out it was the driver who was driving IN FRONT of him who was the one that got my phone. So yeah i went to fill up some stuff and YAY I GOT MY PHONE BACK! :D It was such a hassle, but i'm thankful nevertheless! :) Took a bus back to BV MRT and took MRT to Botanical Gardens to meet my mom at Serene Centre :)
Quite a long story i know, i think i'll rmb it for a long time cause of how lost i felt, to make things worse it was a rainy day so yeah it kinda made things more difficult, but it all ended well! :) I PROMISE TO BE MORE CAREFUL FROM NOW ON! :) Hehe so continuing with what happened today, Yimi joined us at Serene Centre then we went to her house! WATCHED IDOL YAY and took a nap. Afterwards we went for dinner at some Hong Kong Cafe to celebrate my relative's bday (mom's cousin's wife to be exact) HEHE. Yimi and I walked there while it was drizzling! KINDA FUNNY. Yeah okay that's all! BTW, my mom has been pms-ing for the whole day omg it's sooo obvious!! I think i am too haha, but i can control myself unlike her, keeps scolding all of us! IT'S FREAKING ANNOYING. I'm always the one that backs off first cause i'm actually AWARE that right now i can get upset more than usual. For her i certainly doubt she knows. OH WELL. Kay there's Chinese Intensive+Band tomorrow, so much for a holiday. HAHA BYE :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment