HEY! I shall very quickly describe the day! Soo we had emath test i'm quite happy about it tbh cause i could do everything except the last part e) which i didn't finish haha. BUT STILL! :D Really proud of myself i hope i can do well :) Hmm what else, idk! BAND WAS ALRIGHT. It was kinda boring i felt sooo sleepy but somehow it was still not bad haha. Have no idea how to explain. I would call today GOOD. I'm freaking tired after sleeping at like 12 plus last night, almost fell alseep like during SS. Anyway i can't wait band outing and POLKA! :D But i don't feel the band is ready :( WE HAVE TO WORK WAY HARDER. Sense of urgency! I only realised how hungry i was after band ended haha, MY TUMMY ACTUALLY HURT. Oh and Winnie and I saw Ting when we were walking out :) YAY I'M SO HAPPY THEY'RE PERFORMING FOR POLKA TOO!
Okay i feel like i have a hundred things to do right now haha. BIO O LEVEL SPA IS TOMORROW I HAVEN'T REVISED!! I came home only like an hour ago. DAMN ITT. All the 4/6 people were totally rubbing it in my face that their SPA was over lol, happy for them but i'm not looking forward to taking SPA myself!! WHATEVER. Alright shall go now then, byeee :)
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment