TWO WORDS: SO TRUE
I AM EXHAUSTED. I reached home at about 9 today, that's night time while I was walking home i could totally see the moon!! HAHA YEAH, that's cause we had comm dinner! :) And band ended rather late today. I can't believe i'm graduating in like 2-3 days. I really can't, Polka is all that has been on my mind lately. I just can't stop myself my thinking, i keep trying to predict what the day will be like! Like whether or not our juniors will cry for us and what kind of atmosphere there will be and whether i'll find it a good or bad day. And whether i'll leave band satisfied with what i went through the past 3+ years. Really difficult. Just now i told the comm that i ever regretted joining Flute Section, how would things be different if i joined Saxophone i really don't know. ANYWAY I WILL NOT THINK ABOUT IT ANYMORE. There's not much i can do but wait IN ANTICIPATION. I KINDA LOST THAT EXCITEMENT, trying to find it back! Yeah.
Anyway we had AMATH TEST today, i knew how to do all the questions, and i did all of them except for like 2 parts? Those which i did i'm quite confident of, but i'm not sure if i made careless mistakes because i rushed through the whole thing, especially towards the end! So i seriously hope i didn't because if i did, i could do quite badly! Whatever but i'm happy that i studied for it last night :) So that's why i could do most of it :) NEVER GONNA STOP WORKING HARD. Okay the only piece of homework i have for the day is English, just a few questions, will quickly finish it up and GO SLEEP. No sleeping at 12+ this time i'm truly exhausted! HAHA KAY BYE :)
-Sophia




No comments:
Post a Comment