Tuesday, February 28, 2012

desperate times call for desperate measures


I know that NO ONE reading this will know this show but anyway it's the current HK drama i'm watching!! :D I just HAD to post this up because i am seriously in love with the theme song! Was thinking of it during lessons today hahah, love the chorus so much. YEAP!

SO YEAH TODAY WENT WELL :) Esther went for Prefects' Investiture like after reccess? But it was okay cause Divya sat with me throughout the 3 periods of English! :D I thought PE was quite fun though it was just one period, didn't do those crazy warm-ups! PT was not bad too, besides the fact that i was super sleepy and felt like going home haha! Band was good, i stood up to play my solo today oh gosh, obviously i couldn't play properly cause I was so nervous but i didn't feel bad about it! :) Yeah was pretty satisfied actually though i know it wasn't my best. Okay it's CIP tomorrow, kinda looking forward to it since i had enjoyed the last time I did CIP which was like Flag Day hehe. Anyway i'm so tired i wanna go sleep now but guess what i found a source for me to watch my hk drama in advance! :) I shall watch a little before i sleep yay, it's not late yet anyway woohoo. OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE FEBRUARY IS ENDING! Time flies! Oh it's my brother's birthday in two days btw, and Justin Bieber's too!! :D YAY OKAY SHALL GO NOW BYEE :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment