Daddy and I :D
Sylvie omg so cutee :)
Proud of my young and pretty mom yay
LOVE THAT PHOTO ON THE LEFT :) Min looks glam but my hair sucks
HEHE.
Okay i found those while i was looking for a baby photo of myself ytd for some class thing! Btw i didn't blog ytd i know i was kinda lazy and tired. Basically ytd i went to Taka for lunch in the afternoon, I BOUGHT A DRESS FROM PULL AND BEAR OMG, it was freaking ex! But i only went to one shop that's all okayy. Ahh i miss shopping school sucks. Yeah then i went home and studied for chem all the way. Somehow chem today still didn't go very well, and my emath test results were really sad :( But at least i passed, cause some people failed and every time i hear that i always fear that i would be one of them. YEAH, SO TO PREVENT MYSELF FROM FACING HARD TESTS AND GETTING BACK HORRIBLE RESULTS I CAN'T BE COMPLACENT! Gonna study for AMATH soon. Watching tape, after i'm done then i'll be willing to study, I WILL STUDY FOR IT!
Yeah okay shall go now then. JY TO ME HAHAHAH. Cyaa :)
-Sophia











No comments:
Post a Comment