WOOHOO MY NEW SCHOOL BAG :) Carrying it to school made my day! I know it's super blur haix.
Heyy :) School today wasn't bad! Doesn't feel like a Monday for some strange reason but it is lol. We had Chinese test which i didn't even know about! Thankfully i still remembered how to write the words hahah, and more or less knew what to write for the passage. Oh and we got back bio test! I'm quite happy with it 23/30, got a sticker and she wrote "gd!" but just about everyone got that too hahah, STILL :D To add on, we had THREE periods of amath today! (Mdm Yeo took over Ms Lum's one period of emath) Didn't feel like it, i guess math is very step by step so time doesn't drag by painfully, it isn't like English or SS haha. Gosh speaking of SS, it's seriously the most boring period ever and there's gonna be two periods tomorrow! DON'T KNOW IF I'LL SURVIVE LOL.
Anyway tomorrow's Tuesday! Gonna be band gosh i feel bad for not practicing though i brought home my instrument :( Guess i'll just have to sign in and sign it out again hehe. Hope lessons will go smoothly tomorrow, everything will just pass quickly and I won't be too tired :) YEAP OKAY. Shall go now then, cyaaa!
-Sophia
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment