HEY I'M SO TIRED! Idk i was just listening to One Direction's Save You Tonight, then i felt this great sense of fatigue and i just had to close my eyes and rest haha. Idk today wasn't particularly tiring or anything, i would say it went well!! :) Happy to say that we didn't have to present our CME thing AGAIN haha. Cause we used one period of English to go borrow books, okay apparently i owe the National Library a book from ONE YEAR AGO and i have like a fine of 33 dollars!! THAT'S INSANITY I CAN'T EVEN RMB BORROWING ANY BOOK, I DON'T READ! Gonna have to find it then, it's a chinese book so should be quite easy to find hahahah.
Had BIO TEST and Chem SPA today. I thought they went alright! :) I don't doing SPAs now, instead the more the merrier because our O Level SPA is next week!! So i want as much practice as possible. Dumbest thing i did was that i wrote CHLORIC ACID instead of HYDROCHLORIC ACID. Wts there's no such thing as cholric acid!! Had no idea what i was thinking! Lol thankfully it's just a practice. Studied pretty hard for bio yesterday night, so yeah i'm glad the test went rather well :) Hmm what else, oh so we had chinese intensive and i had to ask Ms Zee for permission to go for band later cause i wanted to go for some Chem SPA consultation thingy with Ms Tan. She taught us quite some stuff, felt that they were useful! :) I KNOW HOW TO LIGHT A BUNSEN BURNER PROPERLY NOW HAHA. Still super worried for our actual SPA though! Ahh whatever, shall not think about it too much i guess.
BAND WAS GREAT BECAUSE JOEY AND TING CAME BACK TO VISIT US!! :D I missed them so bad though i didn't not see them for THAT long but i just missed them haha :D Was really excited and all yay. Ting's in ACJC and Joey's in Serangoon when she got accepted into Catholic! HAIX cause she settled there alr i guess! JC life doesn't seem as terrifying for them so far, from what they're telling me haha. Except the latest they end school is at SIX! They have PE at 5 haha! That's for Joey, Ting said AC is not bad and it's pretty fun omg i wanna go!! But i've heard many other people say that it's like only for rich kids or smth, and that the culture is diff and stuff. BUT SOMEHOW I STILL WANNA GO THERE, BETTER WORK SUPER HARD. Alright, practice was normal, i didn't actually practice for a long time haha considering i only went for band at like 4.30. Alright shall go then, IT'S FRIDAY TMR :) Gonna have my second class of AMATH TUITION :) Kay bye!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment