Thursday, February 2, 2012

gotta be you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They are so cute! :D Unfortunately i didn't watch the X Factor but i love their songs hahahah, it's under the influence of all the One D fans in our class lol.

Wasn't sure whether to blog today, since i'm EXHAUSTED as usual. The feeling is awful but nvm i'll get through. Sooo, okay not sure where to begin on today. was troubled by band, when i asked Ms Zee about the comm/SL results she said i was long-winded lol. I mean i was just concerned right?! Like over my section and the band of course. Haix, sometimes i really feel that i disappoint Ms Zee cause she has so much care for all of us but i always don't do homework and stuff when i'm a leader in band! So the results were today, personally i don't find them ideal but it could've been worse, so yeah i should feel thankful in that sense. Nataly's BM and Qin Wen's DM. For Flute section, BOTH Sang Ah and Ze Hui are the section leaders :) Wish them all the best seriously! Hopefully they wouldn't be as stressed as I was cause there's two of them, so it's not so bad. Didn't like how we kept being referred to "Old Comm" and "New Comm", i felt soooo old!! Can't wait to graduate and relieve myself of stress, yet i'll really miss the COMMITTEE AND MY SECTION :(

Okay so it sucks how i HAVEN'T gotten Rachella a present when i kind of have an idea of what to get her! I really don't have time annoying! I would totally buy her smth tmr but unfortunately Esther and I have to do our CME PRESENTATION THINGY, so she's gonna come over! Please let it be productivee :) Oh and so SATURDAY is Rachella's 16th bday celebration and before that I have band while the whole class has CHEM. Saddening that i'll have to find another day to have lesson gosh. Well i should cherish the time i have left in band, i have this feeling i'll miss it like crazy once we step down! Kay bye then, i'm so thankful that i don't have to stay back tmr!! TGIF TOMORROW YAY :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment