Saturday, January 12, 2013

find happiness within

526080_487900264554186_1826647182_n

Hi! I'm very behind on blogging but that's okay i have time haha. Here's a short post for now. We went to CJC and Nanyang today and they were both okay, good schools i feel but i still want to go to either ACJC or SA. Quite sure that i'll be able to make it to SA so i'm not too worried. The thing is, i'm going to ACJC tmr to attend their band practice, it'll be from 9.45am- 5+. I really hope that it turns out well. I haven't played my flute since like May so i'm probably very rusty now. Honestly hoping that none of the other Sec 4s who turn out have been practicing either. Either way, i was really anxious at first but i decided to just PLACE MY TRUST IN GOD. As Grace said, He's brought me through both PSLE and 'O' Levels, idk why i even doubted for one second that JC life won't be fine (idk if you understand this haha). After finding such great friends in RGPS and SMSS, quite sure that i'll be able to do the same in whatever JC i end up in. This band practice, good or bad, will pave a clearer path to where God wants me to be. I'll follow Him! 

Alright going to sleep soon. I'll promise to blog about the open houses soon haha. Goodnight :)
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment