I'm feeling very excited and nervous at the same time! Got posted to SA which was more or less expected, so i wasn't jumping for joy or anything but more of contented/satisfied, nothing more than that. That's good in a sense :) After awhile i started to feel extremely confused because my mom suggested appealing to ACJC. We initially agreed that if i got posted to SA i wouldn't appeal, but she thought it would be better if i just gave it a try. I agreed with that, it's better to have more options and AC is a better school after all, although i'm not so sure if i'll like AC's culture. But whatever so i got ready my documents/certs and headed to AC to appeal! The process was MUCH quicker than i had expected. I felt super stressed and rather down before i appealed, idk why though. I think it's cause my close friends and i are all going to diff schools :( Grace got posted to Ngee Ann, which made me feel really disappointed :/ It would be great if we could go to SA together! Oh well, she's okay with it so i shouldn't force to appeal to SA if she doesn't want to. I thought Rachella and Divya would get posted to SA too but they didn't. Another reason to feel down. Hmm after awhile i just asked myself like, is going to the same sch as your friends really that important? It isn't really, because we'll all make new friends and will settle down eventually in whichever school we go to. And going to diff schools doesn't mean it's the end of our friendship! NOT AT ALL.
So yeah i really dk why i was feeling slightly depressed at the start of the day. I actually cried, didn't even know why i was crying oh gosh. I need to stop crying so damn easily! Btw, i received the message at 6am instead of 8 haha. I woke up at 8.30am cause we were gonna go to East Coast Park but i didn't go in the end and went to ACJC to appeal instead. I was there at about 12pm and there were alr 200 appeal cases! Insane. So as i mentioned earlier, the appeal process was rather quick and so i was done at about 12 plus. Decided to meet them at ECP anyway for lunch :) I'll blog about it in a later post haha. So the thing is i'm quite excited to go to SA now! :) Just found out from my OG leader all the things we need to prepare for tmr. I'm in OG 15!! School ends at 6pm tmr ohmygosh. Hope i'll meet some nice people and be a lot more familiar with the school :) It's simple actually, i shouldn't worry too much cause all i need to do is to trust God! Alright, hope i can sleep earlier tonight haha. Sad that i can't play Viwawa and chat on the phone with Pearl and Sotong till like 3 or 4am anymore :( Gonna miss that! I'll most probably blog about dinner at Watami and ECP on Saturday. Bye then! :)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment