Thursday, February 10, 2011

the best night of my life























AAAHHHH!! :DD



singing Sparks Fly :)











Back To December :) soo fantastic!






Better Than Revenge



Speak now!




Speak now/ Fearles/ Fifteen/ You belong with me



Enchanted!! :D


Long live/ Love story





so preeeettttyyy!


Taylor and her band :)


the last pic :(


It ended :(




Nikki, Me and Nicole. She help the banner upside down hahaha!

YEAH SO HERE SO THE PICS!!! :D It was crazy. First time i EVER wore a skirt out. As in like i'm willing to wear dresses on cny and stuff but i've never really just worn it out like that. WOW, TAYLOR INSPIRES. I feel so inspired by her. The only thing on my head now is just TAYLOR TAYLOR TAYLOR. She's soooo amazing and soo much prettier live. I totally love her i feel so lucky to have been able to watch her concert! It was wayyy too short for me :( DID I MENTION I TOUCHED HER SHOULDER AND HER HAIR?! HAHAHAHAHA, IT WAS EPIC. She was walking down the aisle, thankfully nicole and i chiong-ed to the front earlier, if not we would not have been able to touch her! I HAVE A VIDEO, ON FACEBOOK :D Oh, and i bought a shirt from there! 45 PRECIOUS BUCKS! BUT I WAS WILLING TO SPEND IT :D I just wish i could have gotten more stuff, but they were sold out :( NVM, I FEEL REALLY REALLY LUCKY ALR!
OKAYOKAY. I'M GONNA GO NOW. BYE! :D I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT!
-SOPHIA! :D
.
.
.
.
.
* Taylor's concert song arrangement
-Sprakls Fly
-Mine
-The Story Of Us
-Back to December
-Better Than Revenge
(change of clothes)
-Speak Now
-Fearless
-Fifteen
-You Belong With Me
-Dear John
(change of clothes)
-Enchanted
-Long Live
-Love Story
13 BEAUTIFUL SONGS IN TOTAL! -
DECEMBER 13, THE BIRTHDAY OF TAYLOR :D

No comments:

Post a Comment