Hey so today we had early dismissal! How awesome yeah :D So nicole and I went to orchard after school and we were just walking around, like everywhere cause we had so much time to spare, haha. I watched her eat her egg noodles for like one hour omg, cause she's having troubles with her seperater! Yeah..i'm happy cause i bought stuff, unlike the other time! But quickly i had no money at all cause mummy only gave me 20 bucks! Thats so little i couldn't do anything with it. Thankfully i had another ten bucks, so i bought two clothes with caused 15 altogether and then i spent my remaining five bucks on food. Haha, i feel so good that i could utilize my money! So yeah though we had no money, it was soo fun walking all over the place till my feet hurt! HAHA :D
Oh and yes, this is the third time i'm going out with nicole this month. GOSH. KAY TMR IS SYF REHEARSEL!!!! OMG I DON'T FEEL READY!! AHH!! While everyone else is enjoying their weekends, i'm feeling stumped again. RIGHT, BYE THEN, WISH US LUCK :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment