Saturday, February 12, 2011

farrer court gang




Heyy. My second post of the day, much more positive than my previous one. So i decided to go for emily's birthday party today after band. I didn't really feel like going cause i felt in a bad mood but yeah i went with sylvie anyways. I haven't seen rachel, rebecca and emily in a long long time. So glad to have saw them! The last time i saw them was during the acjc drama showcase, which was sooo last year! I miss them soooo freakinggg much! Haha i forgot how much they laughed, i missed their laughter! Today was so fun, well i went there only at 4+ so rachel and rebecca just left for church while em, shanice, sylvie and i were just hanging around. Haha lol shanice and i were singing and dancing. But we just kept saying that we were entertaining emily, haha yes she hated our awful singing and crazy dancingbut we didn't really care, IT WAS FUN! :D Then at like 7+ rachel and rebecca came back! So glad to see them! We played lame games then ate dinner then played lame games again.


Gosh i can never get sick of doing so much nonsense with themm. I still rmb how we used to make videos! I watched some of them again today, i couldn't believe how lame we were but it brought back fantastic memories. Sad that ren mae didn't go. Aiya that ren mae..lol. I feel so sian, shanny called me halfway through and started talking to me about all the band stuff again. I feel so sorry for her, i shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself anymore. My case is nothing. I just can't let go of my pride that's all, it's gonna take awhile but i can do it. And i'll concertrate on helping shanny and cassandra. I told her i really didn't know how to face her and what to tell her. I'm not the best at comforting people. But all i could tell was that i understood what she was going through. She's not alone. THE WHOLE SECTION'S HERE FOR YA :D
.....
After band on the bus today, i decided to take out my ipod to stop my train of thoughts of all those band stuff. If my thoughts didn't keep going on, i would have cried my eyes out on the bus, that's in public yes. So yeah i played taylor swift's "mine" and i felt so inspired. It's not the lyrics really it's unrelated but it's just hearing her singing inspires me. Gosh i never knew she could impact so much, taylor swift is truly amazing! I felt much better after it. It's like suddenly i felt like there are so many other things to be bothered about. Why must i keep thinking about band band band, it's important i'm saying but when we need to, we should take our minds off it. So yeah, that's all. I'm done. NIGHT :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment