Hellos! Today passed horribly slowly! Such a contrast to yesterday gosh! I felt so annoyed, the longest lesson today was a maths! It felt like i waited 2 hours for it to end! Mdm teng is really worth rolling your eyes at. Well yes, and we got our year books! I was really obsessed with asking people did they see me in it, even though i looked retarded but it looks so awesome still! If i get a change to snap shots of the yearbook then maybe i'll post some of them up, well yeah okay, not being ego here. I'm past the ego-istic phase of my life!
So basically, after school I ate a quick lunch with sheryl, nicole and yue ning and then it was time for band! I completely forgot about writing my reflections! Like it's supposed to be about how we felt about our syf rehearsel. Even though it was last minute i still manged to write like 3 sides. Even though they only asked for 2. I didn't get to complete it and ting asked me to hand it up :( AN UNCOMPLETE THOUGHT IS NOT GENUINE! :( But yeah no choice, she was like scolding me alr. Right. Idk why i talked about so much unessecary stuff, but who cares. BYE THEN :D I CAN'T QUITE BELIEVE TMR'S FRIDAY! I KEEP THINKING TODAY'S TUESDAY!
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment