Saturday, February 19, 2011

Light It Up

hey there. So today was the syf rehearsel. I personally feel that the band is not prepared for syf, and i really want us to do well but i can't see much coming out from all this. Idk and omg i'm having problems trying to ignore someone whom i find is really annoying right now. Gosh, okay yeah i'm gonna try my best because it really annoys me alot when i think of it, it's like gosh can you just stop trying to control everything?! LOL, OKAY. FULLSTOP. I'm gonna free myself from all this nonsense, i deserve to lead a happier life :) HAHA LOL! Well okay, i'm going to go now. I'm TIRED. And we're having dinner at vivo later! I'm eager to eat good food omg yes dinner here i come! btw, i hope my blog doesn't look weird with that tumblr pic on top, cause it's really nice to share such pretty photos so yeah. But i'll probably won't do it again if i find it weird. HAHA RIGHT, BYE THEN :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment