It's soo nice! Rachel is seriously the awesomest, this song is gonna rock at regionals! :D
SO HI! Yesterday was my brother's birthday party. Kind of lame, it was a beyblade party haha! :D They held it at the function room. SO CUTE. But i felt so guilty for falling asleep for like 2 hours cause i was tired after band! Lol, no one woke me up for cutting cake i was so annoyed omg! Well okay, that'll never happen again! TOMORROW, we're going to universal studios!! :D I WANNA SIT THAT RETARDED BATTLE STAR GALACTICA GOSH! Well okay, i know it's a week day but who cares lol. I should probably ask sotong and pearl again but kind of last minute and it's a weekday! :( WELL IDK. OKAY THEN, I'M AT YIMI'S HOUSE NOW! We slept over last night! Impromtu sleepover i didn't bring my church stuff haix this is horrible.
OKAYOKAY. I'VE SAID ENOUGH. Haha aren't you surprised i got up so early? Idk i just felt like it. GONNA GO NOW THEN. BYEEEE :D
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment