Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 reasons to love tumblr

1) Taylor













it's true. Tumblr is magnificent, it reveals taylor's true beauty! I mean, she looks good in all her photos but she looks remarkably pretty in all of these! I've only seen her prettier at her concert! :D

2) Fashion insights



PRETTY CLOTHES AS WELL. HAHAHAHA :D This was one of the first things i noticed about tumblr photos, the clothes the models wear are really nice!

3) Helps us appreciate things










How do i put it, it's like they zoom in on everyday things that seem so normal but here they can make it look so awesome.
4) Pretty models











It makes it seem like every girl is this pretty. Seriously, their hair is so nice and waves down perfectly!

5) Originality






I love how every photo is so fun and interesting to look at! :D
okay i'm done. I just thought this would make an interesting post, haha :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment