hello :) so yes was earth hour. Kendra was at the bus stop with nic and then she wanted to ask me to go for the celebration at orchard but i left alr. Then nic said that she'll go if i go, so okay there we were! I met them at ion, and we bought light sticks! :D YAY! :D Then we walked to like outside of wisma there, and there were some performances for us to squeeze through and see :) It was a short time, but yay i finally went out with kendra again! And i passed her super super belated birthday card, yay i'm proud of it :) YEAP. So that's about it.
Today i'm not going for church again.. :( Going to stay home to study for e maths test. Haix. No choice, must get my maths up! I finally passed my first maths test! A maths! :D 19/35! It's a sucky score but omg i passed! I was super super happy. I wanna keep it up. If with no important reason, i must never ever miss church again :( Yeah, but i can't help it. I'm soo caught up with band i have no time to study, so i must take up my sundays cause i'm so busy all the time. After syf, things will get better :) Yeah, okay then. BYEEE :D (btw, i made my photos bigger! kay it looks a little too big so maybe i won't try that again lol)
-Sophia
No comments:
Post a Comment