Tuesday, March 8, 2011

shapeless

Okay hi. Today, i was really really tired. I screwed chem test, i know it. Cause i didn't study and i just did it randomly, felt really really pathetic. I had a headache for the whole entire day and i just felt super horrible, wanted to just go home and not care about anything. I just feel nothing. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I'M JUST TIRED, FOR NO REASON. We had section talk today, about something and like i was just so tired and i felt like i didn't know what to say. Cause yeah. LOL. It basically took up the whole entire band practice. Went home really late, like almost just came home at like 7+. HORRIBLE.

GOSH MARCH HOLIDAYS PLEASE COME FASTER I CAN'T TAKE SCHOOL ANYMORE. I know i'll still have band, but it's still a break and i need a it. At least a small one. RIGHT, GONNA GO NOW. NEW TAPE TODAY. Not quite excited to watch it but okay whatever, right now i feel the most like eating or drinking something. I'M HUNGRY, EVEN THOUGH I HAD DINNER ALR.
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment