Hey i'm at yimi's house now. So today i went to three places to do three different things. Firstly was band, secondly was going out with nic and kimberly and lastly i went to dai yi ma's house for dinner. So okay i shall talk about band, guess what? Comm results FINALLY released! I was sooo weirded out at what position i got in comm, OMG i'm the treasurer lol. I was kind of stunned and like speechless. My expression was like " whatttt". LOL, I CAN'T ADAPT TO THE IDEA, IT'S REALLY VERY VERY WEIRD. I'm so blur and like irresponsible and stuff, idk how i got that position! I think they anyhow choose me or smth but IDK. Haix, it's just really really weird and unexpected for me. Out of so many positions i never thought of treasurer, i even thought about how it would be like if i was the librarian LOL, which is my last choice. OKAYYY, AND YES I'M SL! :D HAHA AWESOMENESS, i'll do my besttt! :D Wow okay, so i'm treasurer and flute sl, can't really believe it! Especially the treasurer part, it's AHHH SOO WEIRD. KAY WDV.
Right, so after i went out with nic and kim (which i will talk abt and post pics of tmr) then i went to dai yima's house and now i'm at yimi's house! :D Church tmr, yeap. Not gonna stay over at yimi's today though. Well mummy's gonna fetch me later :) HAHA KAYY THEN, I'LL TALK ABT FLEA TMR :D BYEEE :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment