Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nic's birthday celebration :D






NERDDDD


dickies

awesome bunch of friends, i love them! :D





OMGGGG




















unglam me but it's so cutee!



HEYYYYY. So today was nic's birthday celebration! :D YAY, HAPPY FOR HER. Met them at about 11, and slowly waited for everyone to come. We surprised her with a cake from swensens! Omg swensens is so costly gosh i spent like so much money there, ANNOYING. I look so weird in some of the photos just ignore it. Okay, tmr it's back to school, i didn't even feel like there was any holiday in the first place. GOSH SO ANNOYING WHY MUST THERE BE SCHOOL :( It's monday so yeah, at least i don't have to go back late. I dread studying!!! Don't want to study and try to pay attention in class and do homework whatever crap. HAIX, I SHALL CHERISH THE TIME I HAVE NOW. BYE THEN :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment