I watched this yesterday, suprisingly liked this one! :D THEY'RE SO CUTEE! :D
Okay, today we had band, i'm still trying to recover from a major throat problem. It is very very annoying. Well today, there was basically nothing much. My playing sucked in the band room, once we went out for sectionals and i played by myself then it sounded very nice. Weirdness, haha :D I hate how we have to wait for a whole week before committee results are released, but really, everyone alr knows the results, haha :D But i still wanna hear it! Btw, it's kendra's birthday today! I'm going to post a birthday post for her after this, wait for it!
Okayokay, i'm going to yimi's house to stayover today, all of us :D Changed now, i just woke up from a nap like at 5+ and i realised that my throat got worse!! Super hard to swallow stuff!! :( HAIX. I'm feeling really troubled, cause of band. Idk what, but it's because of band!! MUST.TRY.TO.STOP.THINKING.SO.MUCH. alright then, i shall go now, BYEEE :D
-Sophia

No comments:
Post a Comment