Friday, December 30, 2011

Returned from campp

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

HEYY I'M BACK FROM CAMP! :D But i shall only elaborate on it tomorrow because now i am sooo freaking tired! All i have to say so far about camp is that it was SUPER FUNN :D Yeah haha. So about just now, i met up with the people at Bugis for dinner, the meeting time was 7.30 but omg by the time everyone arrived it was like 8 plus haha. We ate Sakae Sushi lol, i had alot of fun chattering about all the camp stuff, how awesome and funny they were hahaha :D After dinner I wanted to take neoprints because we haven't taken together in SUPER LONG, but sadly it was closed by then!! IT WAS LIKE 10 ALR HAHA. So we went to the arcade cause yuan ru and sotong wanted to play basketball. Played Mario Kart first hahaha, i kinda forced Sotong and Pearl to play they were pretty unwilling lol. IT'S LIKE P6 ALL OVER AGAIN OMG. Then afterwards we played basketball! It was Pearl Anneka and I versus Sotong and Yuan Ru. WE FAILED COMPLETELY LOL. It was like total ownage. The score was like 440 to 688 haha, i took a picture of it! :D So yeah we left some time before 11 and i simply took a cab home, end of story. OH BTW, while i was sleeping in the afternoon, sotong suddenly popped into my house! It was 4 plus? I heard "HI LOO", and i immediately opened my eyes lol i got a shock to see Sotong down there seriously. Apparently she told Dolly and Sylvie beforehand haha. Anyway she came just to download maple for my sylvie cause she promised to give her 10 bucks if she could download lol, WHICH SHE FAILED! SUPER FUNNY. Then she left before 6 for her drum lessons.

YEAP OKAY, SHALL GO NOW THEN. Omgg 2011 is ending! I'm pretty shocked to hear who are my new teachers for sec four gosh. Next year has to go really really well! RIGHT, BYE THEN I'M GONNA SLEEP! :D
-Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment