HEYY! So nic and I went out today! I apologize for the crappy photos because both of us didn't bring our cameras lol. Cause we're both gonna go overseas so our mom's don't allow us!

omg the people on the RIGHT are soo retarded
shirtless guys modelling for Abercrombie and Fitch, coolest/funniest thing ever.Haha don't get to see this everyday!
YEAP! So we basically went to orchard to walk about and mainly to watch Breaking Dawn! I thought the movie was OKAY, idk why everyone said it's AWESOME it's really not that great. Some parts really weren't that interesting. We met at cine at 12! Nic bought the tix first caused she reached there earlier. Then we ate lunch at Pastamania :) NO PEPPER LUNCH FOR ONCE HAHA :D So we had time before the movie then we walked to Scape to just look around. Afterwards i met my mom at like the traffic light opp H&M to get $$ from her cause at first she didn't give me any money! :( HAHA YEAH, then we decided to go see the shirtless guys modelling for Abercrombie, OMG I PITY THEM. They have to stand in the hot sun for sooo long! There were A LOT of people there woahh, mostly girls hahah. Yeap then we went back to cine to watch the movie! :) Lasted for almost two hours gosh, didn't feel like it! After the movie we walked to ion and went in to f21 for awhile. Took pictures there, A FAILED INSTAX, then left! :) Cause nic had some wedding dinner to go to. It was like 5 plus.
SOOOO, i had dinner with my family just now! We went to great world to eat chinese food. That's cause we're FLYING OFF TMRRR :D I am freaking excited about it! Lol my mom was like asking my sis and I to choose boots, some of them are soo HIGH i was totally thinking to myself "i don't think i can maneuver in any of those" LOL. Yess so i'm super excited for tomorrow! HOLIDAYS ARE SO THRILLING! Alright i shall go now then. I have a feeling i still have things to pack. My flight's at 6.30pm tomorrow idk why we're leaving at 3 plus. KAY BYEEE CYAAAAA! :D
-Sophia









No comments:
Post a Comment